Arik Armstead

ellitor

Arik Armstead commits to Oregon...  Best of Luck to him and great job by our coaches just to be in the mix for a kid out in California.

I agree.  He handled everything with a lot of class and made certain that Auburn was properly represented even though he had difficulty finding an Auburn cap.  You can never blame a kid for deciding to stay in state or close to home.  I wish him well!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know what he said positive about us?

I was wondering the same thing.  All I saw people say were what he said nice about the PAC-10 schools.

:dunno:

17-16 offer stands for Goldman

Depends on what I'm doing when he commits. If it's Wed. morning before class, no. If it's Wed afternoon after class and I don't have to work, I'm down, because I'll have turned in homework in both classes. Not that the homework is difficult, just time consuming.

Two weeks ago these kids were ready to enroll. The SEC office did us know favors

I have to agree..We were treated fair over the 10-11 season so I hate to say conspiracy.If it had smelled like a septic tank it would have moved faster... :zapbama:s

Depends on what I'm doing when he commits. If it's Wed. morning before class, no. If it's Wed afternoon after class and I don't have to work, I'm down, because I'll have turned in homework in both classes. Not that the homework is difficult, just time consuming.

I work overnight in Birmingham.  I am going to try to get off early at 7AM to follow all the madness.  I think I will have a cold 6 pack waiting for that morning.  I will raise a glass of cold Samuel Adams Winter Lager with each LOI we get in solidarity with my AE brethren.   (Technically it's not drinking in the morning, if I have worked all night and come home to watch.)

All in all, I didnt expect him to commit to AU so im not that disappointed. I still cant say enough about CGC and his staff and the fact that they recruit across the map and not just the southern states as was the case in the past and they go after the big recruits. You win some and lose some but at least were swinging for the fences.

Now lets close the deal on this handful of recruits were still chasing and solidify this class!

:wareagle:

Dumb question but is armond off the table? Can he play at Oregon?

No, his release from USC was conditional on him not going to another Pac-12 school

I work overnight in Birmingham.  I am going to try to get off early at 7AM to follow all the madness.  I think I will have a cold 6 pack waiting for that morning.  I will raise a glass of cold Samuel Adams Winter Lager with each LOI we get in solidarity with my AE brethren.   (Technically it's not drinking in the morning, if I have worked all night and come home to watch.)

I get a chuckle every morning when I see my neighbor taking his trash out in the morning.  He also works at night.

Did the waiver get denied or did they just give up waiting. If it comes back approves, is there a chance we still get Armond?

Archived