Arik Armstead

ellitor

When is the last time a high-ranked recruit from California ended up on AU's field that worked out ?

When was the last time a highly ranked CA high school player not worked out for AU?

When was the last time a highly ranked CA high school player came to Auburn?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is the last time a high-ranked recruit from California ended up on AU's field that worked out ?

When was the last time a highly ranked CA high school player not worked out for AU?

I phrased it to not restrict my question to high school recruits because of Roszell Gayden (who left injured) and Bonomolo (he's at AU now coming up on 3 years and haven't seen much of him).

I phrased it to not restrict my question to high school recruits because of Roszell Gayden (who left injured) and Bonomolo (he's at AU now coming up on 3 years and haven't seen much of him).

I saw what you did there  :thumbsup:

I don't understand when he said he wanted to enroll early. Auburn started school this week. I'm not sure how he could get to Auburn and start classes next week. He would just miss at least a week and a half of the first semester?

I don't understand when he said he wanted to enroll early. Auburn started school this week. I'm not sure how he could get to Auburn and start classes next week. He would just miss at least a week and a half of the first semester?

Maybe "Where there's a will, there's a way" rule ?  ;D

Most schools started this week, no difference

Really not a big deal. As long as he gets registered before the last day of adding/dropping classes.

I didn't hold out much hope on Armstead, but there's a lot of interesting information making the rounds. This will most certainly be a big weekend for Auburn.

Really not a big deal. As long as he gets registered before the last day of adding/dropping classes.

^^^^THIS. I believe the last day to register is Tuesday or Wednesday. We also could have used the big man to help rebound against UK in the basketball game tonight.

So who all is visiting this weekend?

check the visitor thread pinned at the top of the page.

I didn't hold out much hope on Armstead, but there's a lot of interesting information making the rounds. This will most certainly be a big weekend for Auburn.

Jonesy I agree. I didn't hold out any hope on Armstead. However, with him, his brother, and parents coming that is a pretty big deal. I wonder how this out affect other DL recruits like Williams if he were to come to AU.

With a week left you should have already made up your mind and need confirmation of where you want to go or not go!  MGF (my gut feeling) just a little refreshing then JMO(every post) says no

I'm not trying to act like I know what this guy should do more than he and his family do, but I think he should take some more time.  Enrolling early is not the end all be all.  Picking a school and then starting a few days later is a huge life move.  I just hope he is doing what is best.

I'm not trying to act like I know what this guy should do more than he and his family do, but I think he should take some more time.  Enrolling early is not the end all be all.  Picking a school and then starting a few days later is a huge life move.  I just hope he is doing what is best.

I agree but I can't fault the kid nor say no to him if he wants to give us much needed immediate help on the basketball team.

:P

I agree but I can't fault the kid nor say no to him if he wants to give us much needed immediate help on the basketball team.

Arik's brother, Armond, was projected to be a potential 1st or 2nd rounder before his injury. He's an elite DL, if 100%

Me likey! Plus I think his brother would be a walkon no?  :thumbsup:

I guess this is legit.  His tweet from early this morning.

@arikarmstead Arik Armstead

headed 2 auburn 2morro night

6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

It's huge to have him here right before he decides.

I just find it weird that he flies back on Saturday just to possibly commit to AU on Sunday or Monday and fly back on Monday or Tuesday to start classes. If Auburn becomes his choice he should just stay and start class on Monday.

Archived