Hey WEN, New poster

aubb2002

Hey guys,

I just joined WEN. I have been an avid reader for a while now, just never joined.

I am from Monroeville, AL. For those geographically challenged, that is in southwest AL, halfway between Mobile and Montgomery.

I graduated with a bachelor in Civil Engineering from :au: in 2002 and got a job in Marietta, GA after graduation. I worked there for two years amongst a large group of :uga: fans, so I am not a big UGA fan as you could expect. WEN was the best way to keep up with AU football. Watching the local news was sickening during football season.

I'll try to post often, but I'm not promising. :thumbsup:

WAR EAGLE!!

Welcome!!!!  If you think that living amongst the UGA fans is bad, try living with a bunch of ND and Michigan fans like me.

110234[/snapback]

Heck, I live in Nashville and am surrounded by Vol fans. As of Monday morning they are quick to remind me that they will get to avenge themselves in the SECCG. Depending on the circumstances I usually give one of two responces:

1) There's alot of football to be played before we all know which teams will play in Atlanta (the one I usually use)

or

2) Are you sure that your team wants another shot? (that one is reserved for some of my buddies and all we do is talk smack back and forth)

i bet you know ole p j holley.

110256[/snapback]

Yeah I know P. J. We played ball together in High School. I saw him every now and then while at AU. Haven't talked to him in a while though.

Welcome...post early and often! :)

I'm in central Florida with lizards all around. Welcome. Post and don't worry. If you are lucky, the members will sort of ignore your worst posts. Everyone was gentle with my stupid comment.

War Eagle. Crank up the BBQ and get an apple for Saturday.

Archived