Updated 12/15- Recruiting update and Numbers breakdown

Guest jthaub

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that might have been it, but it doesn't imply a change to the first page of the thread does it?

No Jthaub will change the date on the title when he updates it

Forgive me for asking this, but I have never understood the meaning of "bump."  What's up?

In this case it was a teacher asking jthaub if his homework was ready to be turned in. 

Forgive me for asking this, but I have never understood the meaning of "bump."  What's up?

In this case it was a teacher asking jthaub if his homework was ready to be turned in.   

yea, there are a few guys on this site who are not allowed to have non-auburn lives.  we are expecting ST, jthaub, DJ, ellitor and others to stay on the ball and do some leg work for the rest of us while I drink coffee, work on one computer monitor and piddle with my AE toy on the other ...

yea, there are a few guys on this site who are not allowed to have non-auburn lives.  we are expecting ST, jthaub, DJ, ellitor and others to stay on the ball and do some leg work for the rest of us while I drink coffee, work on one computer monitor and piddle with my AE toy on the other ...

Well yeah that's what we pay them for.......oh wait :laugh:

FWIW, I think YP is Scout's guy for Miss: 

YancyPorterYancy Porter

Channing Ward cancels all visits outside of OM according to his family.

13 minutes ago 9 retweets  Favorite  Retweet  Reply

Couldn't find a specific CW thread, so feel free to move this post.

Some on here had hopes of flipping him, so I hope they know something this guy doesn't!!! WDE

YancyPorterYancy Porter

Some on here had hopes of flipping him, so I hope they know something this guy doesn't!!! WDE

Moma lock down!!

YancyPorterYancy Porter

Just posted it there

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=37246.0

I thought that might have been it, but it doesn't imply a change to the first page of the thread does it?

No Jthaub will change the date on the title when he updates it

It is when a poster wants to keep a topic at the top of the list.  The topic will be bumped until so it will be seen and hopefully responded to quicker.

Something has changed here.

jthaub has not been around.

I don't blame him. Since his Dec 15th update we've lost our top committed player to bama, 2 of his 3 "recruits to feel good about" have committed elsewhere, and today there is a lot of talk that the 3rd (Kwon) isn't likely to end up at AU either.

I don't blame him. Since his Dec 15th update we've lost our top committed player to bama, 2 of his 3 "recruits to feel good about" have committed elsewhere, and today there is a lot of talk that the 3rd (Kwon) isn't likely to end up at AU either.

Awww Poor Guy, I guess he will miss all of the fireworks. This will be fun watching the rest of the SEC go into meltdown as we get closer to signing day.

I believe some posters jumped him about some information he posted. After all that good work he provided us. I haven't seen him since. Too bad the few often ruin it for the many. Seems like it happened to StatTiger also.

Archived