ARK 25 AU 21????

88Tiger

I ain't buying it.

Yeah, I know that the Hogs have had the edge on Tuberville. Yeah, I know that some teams just seem to be some other team's/coach's particular nemesis (Bryant-Notre Dame). Yeah, I know that they have a dangerous, treacherous 8th-year quarterback.

But I'll take the odds-makers view: they say Auburn by 12. Don't know if we'll cover, but we win.

Reasons: Jordan-Hare; our senior leadership; our defense; CAB's offense; and just plain ol' common sense.

I wonder, did this same guru pick AU to BLOWOUT ut? :au:

Did he pick AU over lsWHO? :au:

:big::big::big:

Remember, that uga puppy was given to them by an AU family. :D

Ya know, there is way too much talk about upset all over the place. Its almost like Arkansas has become the favorite in this game. Most of the time games that get alot of press as being upsets end up being blowouts by the team suppose to be upset.

I don't buy it either. Sure Auburn could lose, just like Alabama could go undefeated the rest of the season. . . . but not likely. After watching Georgia and Tennessee, I am convinced. . . as of TODAY Auburn is by far the best TEAM in the SEC. Unless they just lay down I say Auburn by 14.

They picked at least two wrong....Southern Miss will beat Alabama as well.

Auburn isn't going to have to pass in this game...IF Bama could run that well on them....then will have at least 200 yards rushing against them.

Stoping Arkansas is simple.....stop Matt Jones.....that's it..He's their entire team.The fullback that they have has potential but he's injured.

Look at the whooping FLA. was putting on them before they made the mistake of laying back.

This is a NO brainer.......as the THING say's "it's clobbering time".

They picked at least two wrong....Southern Miss will beat Alabama as well.

Auburn isn't going to have to pass in this game...IF Bama could run that well on them....then will have at least 200 yards rushing against them.

Stoping Arkansas is simple.....stop Matt Jones.....that's it..He's their entire team.The fullback that they have has potential but he's injured.

Look at the whooping FLA. was putting on them before they made the mistake of laying back.

This is a NO brainer.......as the THING say's "it's clobbering time".

110445[/snapback]

I completely agree. Auburn eats bacon for a week after this game. Bigger blowout than the UT game. 49-14 and Campbell goes for 300.

Archived