New to site, sort-of

War Eagle 42

I have been coming to WEN for about two years. I registered when I lived in Texas, The Woodlands, so I could stay intouch with the latest opinion and news. This is by far the best place to get clean and honest infomation about :au: . I would like to thank everyone involved with putting this site together.

I'm back in the real south now, Cumming Ga. I didn't go to Auburn, but was raised a fan. This year is going like I thought last year should have. I completely agree about the "one game at a time" talk. Auburn could run the table, but they must stay grounded.

My question is probably for the guy they call Stat Tiger. What is :arky: record under Nutt against rank teams on the road? I am hoping this information is somewhere in your numbers. If not that's OK.

War Eagle

After reading your question for Stat Tiger I looked it up myself to see.

Under Nutt Arkansas has three wins on the road against ranked opponents in his six years at Arkansas

2000 (13) :msu: 17-10

2002 (24) :au: 38-17

2003 (5) Texas 38-28

After reading your question for Stat Tiger I looked it up myself to see.

Under Nutt Arkansas has three wins on the road against ranked opponents in his six years at Arkansas

2000 (13) :msu:   17-10

2002 (24) :au:   38-17

2003 (5) Texas 38-28

110542[/snapback]

Are those the only road games against ranked opponets in his six years or just the wins?

Arkansas under Nutt is 3-12 on the road against teams with 8-wins or more.

They do go down with a fight with an average score of 24-32.

Arkansas under Nutt is 3-12 on the road against teams with 8-wins or more.

110550[/snapback]

Thanks Stat, I dont know how you come up with all the stats you do but they are big help.

Archived