Bama Board

auburnatl

Yeah but good things regarding alabama fans always get forgotten quickly by AU fans because they dont support the UA stereotype.

Wait...did i just perpetuate a stereotype of AU fans always stereotyping bama fans? :)

Bone fragments floating around in his knee, cartilage damage, possible ligament damage...but wont know the ligament damage until surgery tomorrow.

Best case scenario would be to play if we made a bowl game. He says he will be ready for the NFL combine though.

Bone fragments floating around in his knee, cartilage damage, possible ligament damage...but wont know the ligament damage until surgery tomorrow.

Best case scenario would be to play if we made a bowl game. He says he will be ready for the NFL combine though.

110529[/snapback]

So, basically, his career is over. Hate to hear it. He was the best uat had left.

Best Wishes in the Combine. Sorry to hear about his senior year though.

Must be real tough on young man.

it seems that bammer is having some of our luck....ya'll know.....the luck that has haunted us for decades.....a dropped passs there, a fumble here, bad call over yonder.....best player gets hurt right before the big game,ect.....it just seemed to follow us around.....now, it appears that we are getting the bammer luck that blessed them.....no need to go into it,ya'll understand what i'm talking about....."strange things always happen on the way to tuscaloosa" used to be a catch phrase for other teams when bryant was there....but it is just some plain "shanehouse" luck for the only two playmakers that they had to go down in the 1st half of the season......still, i have no sympathy for them....it is said that over time, things even themselves out".....if that is true, they still have a way to go to balance out all the good fortune that they were blessed with....payback is hell

Good luck to Ray. Really sorry to hear that.

Yeah but good things regarding alabama fans always get forgotten quickly by AU fans because they dont support the UA stereotype.

110511[/snapback]

After reading the thread, I see very few 'gracious' statements. I saw 'AU is good, but' in almost all of them. Just seems like the 'same old same old' to me.

Archived