sry if this was already mentioned but....

WaReAgLe57

Auburn 34 :au:

Arkansas 16 :arky:

Ronnie and Carnell bust loose for 250 and three TD's. Jason Campbell adds 200 passing and 2 TD's.

so its safe to say that yall aren't afraid of ARK? I mean we have struggled with them in the past so i am kinda worried about this game, but i feel if we are able to shut down mr. jones then this will be alot easier game. But if we don't it will be pretty tuff. And if they load up the box then jason better be on target or it is gonna be a long day. i was surprised after the UT game b/c i thought that it would be impossible for our team to head up there and win let alone dominate them, so i have a more respect for our team b/c of that. i know i am being optimistic but someone always has to be...... lets just hope this won't be the let down game.

ne way i g2g get some sleep i have school 2morrow lots of exams <_<

Au:24

ark:10

:au:

:au: 35

:arky: 14

I think we get ahead by 28 early but do to some "mojo" by jones against our 2nd team they get two cheap ones late. WDE!!! Beat :arky:

AubScorpion, man i love you icon and your signature i remember reading that article it was great!

WDE

:boxing: (right jab= pass Left jab= run) :lol:

ark AU

:au: BEAT :arky:

one thing i am nervous about is how fast they came back against UF i hope they don't do that sort of thing hopefully we will get out early and hold the lead. They also had 2 weeks to prepare for us and lets not forget UGA had 2 weeks for LSWHO and owned them i hope its not the same story for us

WDE

:AUBig:

AU:24

ARKY:10 ;)

War Eagle all, I haven't posted in a while, but have been lurking since last recruiting season. ( I was the one that posted the idea about AU starting a lobster program at the Fisheries school to serve to recruits as well as special events and outside sales :P ) Anyway, looking at the stats, Arky is better than people give them credit for, Nutt is pretty good at this football business. This game will be tougher than we think and our Tigers are going to be challenged the same way as the LSU game. Book it, this will be struggle and AU will have to reach down deep. This quite frankly will be good for them, b/c down the road there's some storms coming, and they are called the rest of the SEC schedule.

I believe the most underrated part of this season so far (everyone already knows about Borges by now, their were many of us who believed he would do a good job and that Tubbs is also good at evaluating coaches as well as recruits) is team chemistry, and I am about ready to believe they have "it". And "it" can carry teams w/o quite talent a long way. With Auburn's talent, concievably, they could go further, but MUST remember what got them this far, focus, hard work, do "your" job. It's overly simple, but is so true. So in my long winded prediction, I see it......Auburn 16

Hogs 13

this thing goes deep into the 4th quarter, but winning it this way makes you stronger, and after all this is SEC.

War Eagle and it appears the stooges have all but been fired (w/ the exception of one) and remember, ONE AT A TIME, and FOCUS like HELL on that one, don''t even pay attn to the polls. We win, and the polls will take care of themselves. Let's not allow ourselves to assume, look ahead, or become light-headed, just look at what is immediately in front. WDE!! :thumbsup::au:

War Eagle all, I haven't posted in a while, but have been lurking since last recruiting season. ( I was the one that posted the idea about AU starting a lobster program at the Fisheries school to serve to recruits as well as special events and outside sales :P ) Anyway, looking at the stats, Arky is better than people give them credit for, Nutt is pretty good at this football business. This game will be tougher than we think and our Tigers are going to be challenged the same way as the LSU game. Book it, this will be struggle and AU will have to reach down deep. This quite frankly will be good for them, b/c down the road there's some storms coming, and they are called the rest of the SEC schedule.

I believe the most underrated part of this season so far (everyone already knows about Borges by now, their were many of us who believed he would do a good job and that Tubbs is also good at evaluating coaches as well as recruits) is team chemistry, and I am about ready to believe they have "it". And "it" can carry teams w/o quite talent a long way. With Auburn's talent, concievably, they could go further, but MUST remember what got them this far, focus, hard work, do "your" job. It's overly simple, but is so true. So in my long winded prediction, I see it......Auburn 16

Hogs 13

this thing goes deep into the 4th quarter, but winning it this way makes you stronger, and after all this is SEC.

War Eagle and it appears the stooges have all but been fired (w/ the exception of one) and remember, ONE AT A TIME, and FOCUS like HELL on that one, don''t even pay attn to the polls. We win, and the polls will take care of themselves. Let's not allow ourselves to assume, look ahead, or become light-headed, just look at what is immediately in front. WDE!! :thumbsup::au:

Someone already stole my pick...

:au: 49

:arky: 14

And for the guy that said that AU would score 34...if we have 5 TDs that means we're going to miss an extra point?! Don't get me started!

:au: 's Defense contains Matt Jones and the Offense continues its onslaught on opposing defenses.

Auburn 42

Arkansas 10

Archived