This guy is on drugs...

bigsixfive

Some people may call me crazy, but I think you can make a case for the Pac-10 as the best conference in college football this season, and solid defense is the reason why.

No, I don't call you crazy. I call you bleepin nuts!!

Link

Pac-10 best conference???? :huh: Oh I get it... thats a joke right? :lol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I'll second your vote this dude is nuts!!! Pac-10 3rd best (maybe) other than CAL and USC what is this guy using to make his opinion.

pac 10 ?....the earring, surfboard,skateboard, limp-wristed capital of college football.....usc is all alone in that conference.....all in all, take out usc and you would have richard simmons coaching against elton john....instead of talking about knute rockne,they would be talking about rock hudson.....give me a break

pac 10 ?....the earring, surfboard,skateboard, limp-wristed capital of college football.....usc is all alone in that conference.....all in all, take out usc and you would have richard simmons coaching against elton john....instead of talking about knute rockne,they would be talking about rock hudson.....give  me a break

110576[/snapback]

Yeah, other than USC, could any Pac-10 team get through a typical SEC schedule without three or more conference losses?

oh i think cal is a better team than usc. i think if they played 5 times cal would win 3 of them. i have no idea why they just couldn't get it in the endzone, but they outplayed usc in L.A. i still think sc will lose to someone just dont' know who. maybe asu this weekend. that is a solid team, but the pac 10 only goes those three teams deep.

Let those pac 10 girly men play an SEC schedule just once and we would find out once and for all. :D:)

all in all, take out usc and you would have richard simmons coaching against elton john....instead of talking about knute rockne,they would be talking about rock hudson.....give  me a break

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Rece, like all bammers, will say that the SEC is down when UA is playing poorly. On the other hand, you have Trev who has been saying all year that without a doubt the SEC is the strongest conference in college football.

Archived