SEC Ticket Question

bigsixfive

How does ticketing work, will they issue some to the school? If they do, how many and who gets priority (grad students/seniors over freshman)? The reason I ask is some friends of my parents have already bought tickets (UT fans, unfortunately). I want to get a ticket, I don't wanna be left out!

In 2000, they had a lottery for the student tickets that the SEC gives to each school. If you were picked in the lottery, you were guaranteed a ticket at the student price. If you didn't get picked in the lottery, you had to get in line at the ticket booth in front of the coliseum for the regular sale, at regular prices. I didn't get picked in the lottery but I did get in line early for the regular ticket sale. I'm not sure if this is how they'll still do it but that's how they did it when I was there.

Of course, we still have to beat Arky. :)

I spoke with the ticket office on thursday of last week. They will offer SEC tickets to Scholorship donors and TUF 10 Donors. What tickets are left over when that is complete will be offered in a Lottery. I would assume that Student would be alotted some but like the last guy said you would need to luck up and get in on that lottery. You can always purchase them from a ticket broker but that can get real exspensive.

They will be cheaper if UGA doesnt make it....And you have a good shot at buying em cheapest off of students who win the ticket lottery. They aren't student tickets either...they are regular tickets, pretty good seats too i might add.

We did it the same way in 99....I sat in the end zone about 15 rows up.

Archived