I will say this much. Only in tuscaloser does hammer rhyme with bama! :big:

Bomp Bomp Bomp!!!

Hey Auburn! (Or 'Hey Tigers')

Bomp Bomp Bomp!!!

Hey Auburn!

Bomp Bomp Bomp!!!

Hey Auburn!

We Just Beat The#*!% Outta You!

Ramma Jamma Yellow HammUH Give 'Em #*!% AlabamUH!!!

**repeat ad nauseum**

a crowd favorite. i that's it.

**edited for WarTim & Rhyming!**

So CT...its a rude, crass, tasteless cheer...and it is totally out of place when we do it. But its okay that you do it back to us...as long as you only do it to us?

Sorry, i dont see the logic in that. Youre making fun of us? Now lets see...whats rude about the cheer? Maybe that its perceived as rubbing it in the losing team/fans faces?...if you think thats whats so horrible about it...why is it okay to do it back?

Thats an obvious double standard. ESPECIALLY to add to the end of it...GO TO HELL ALABAMA

113038[/snapback]

Yes, BG, it IS a rude, crass, tasteless cheer. No it is not okay when we do it back at you...it is still rude and tasteless. But I guess that sometimes it is fun to "stoop down" to the UAT level every now and then because when we "stand back up" we are reminded of how great it is to be an Auburn Tiger!!!

To me it's very simple: It's OK to do the cheer. It's OK to call yourself classy. But it's not OK to do both--they are mutually exclusive. And that goes for "sending it back", regardless of what school you support.

War Damn Eagle forever.

**repeat ad nauseum**

Actualy, it's repeated three time as one cheer. :moon:

It's only repeated if it's a big opponent AND a home game. (In the past away games were included, but due to the GAY SEC "sportsmanship" rules, only two songs are allowed to be played after an away win by the visitng band. The MDB has, since this ruling, chosen to play the fight song and the Alma Mater.

And yes, the sportsmanship policy is gay. It did away with mascot fights, cheerleaders greeting each other, etc. :angry:

OMG! Mascots fighting! The world has come to an end! :rolleyes:

**repeat ad nauseum**

Actualy, it's repeated three time as one cheer. :moon:

It's only repeated if it's a big opponent AND a home game. (In the past away games were included, but due to the GAY SEC "sportsmanship" rules, only two songs are allowed to be played after an away win by the visitng band. The MDB has, since this ruling, chosen to play the fight song and the Alma Mater.

And yes, the sportsmanship policy is gay. It did away with mascot fights, cheerleaders greeting each other, etc. :angry:

OMG! Mascots fighting! The world has come to an end! :rolleyes:

113397[/snapback]

Most mascot fights are/were usually staged. There have been some real knock down drag outs though! Some have looked innocent, but were really brutal. Aubie has done more than his share of damage to other mascots in the past. :rolleyes:

Archived