We will beat bammer!!!!

Autigers71

If you are not pumping sunshine in this thread, hell go pump gas!!!!!!

My goodness.............get fired up!!!!!!! its time to kick the bammer out of those turds!!!!!

:zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama: :zapbama:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goodness.............get fired up!!!!!!! its time to kick the bammer out of those turds!!!!!

I'm sure everybody will be fired up the week we actually play them.  ;D

This site has produced more than the fair share of Trent for Heisman lovers than I ever wanted to see.

I am 100% looking for the CL helmet in the ear hole of TR supporters!!!

By god, our guys read these boards, if we don't believe in them to succeed who in the hell else will!!!!

Get fired up!!!!! Stop all this BS talk about our guys getting pounded by the bammers!!!!

Kick them in their arse and send them back to TURDTOWN!!!!!

NAAA, Seems to be way too many bammer lovers on this site over the past few weeks. 

"We have no chance", "Trent can name his yards", "Trent Left, Lacey Right"

effff all of that crap......its time to get this team and fan base fired up and realize that we are not a door mat.

By god if that other team can be the best 3 loss team in the nation last year then we can be the best 4 loss team in the nation this year.....efff them and all their propaganda!!!!

I appreciate you enthusiasm, but I don't see this game turning out well for the good guys.

STYX,

I can understand your doubt.

But I will tell you what, to you and all the doubters.............win or lose, our guys are going to cause a crap storm in the Iron Bowl.

I really hope they put more points on the board than the turds do. Because I really want them to be able to stick it in everyone's face after that game!!!!!!

Just trying to keep thing in perspective. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely go insane if we pull it out. I just have a hard time believing we will score on their D.

This site has produced more than the fair share of Trent for Heisman lovers than I ever wanted to see.

I am 100% looking for the CL helmet in the ear hole of TR supporters!!!

By god, our guys read these boards, if we don't believe in them to succeed who in the hell else will!!!!

Get fired up!!!!! Stop all this BS talk about our guys getting pounded by the bammers!!!!

Kick them in their arse and send them back to TURDTOWN!!!!!

Dude I like your style.

Time to kick some butt.  :wareagle:

Just trying to keep thing in perspective. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely go insane if we pull it out. I just have a hard time believing we will score on their D.

Agree, I don't see it either.

We were the home dog back in '09, but I felt we had a shot that year. I don't have that feeling this year and just hope it's not another 36-0 type game.

Agree, I don't see it either.

We were the home dog back in '09, but I felt we had a shot that year. I don't have that feeling this year and just hope it's not another 36-0 type game.

I hope we hold them to just 36.  Nickapoleon will hang as many points as possible on us.  If they get a big lead, they will not sit on the ball like Georgia did.  The Nicktator will be looking to embarass us.

After their showing against UGA it is hard to see a win.

I am hopeful of a non laydown.

Truth and not happy about it.

Just want to see our guys put up a fight.  I just can't stomach much more of what I saw in Athens.

Well one thing I can attest to after watching 50 years of IBs is that you can throw the season records out the window for this game. I have seen some amazing things happen over the years. I expect our guys to go out there and play smash mouth,take no prisoners, never give up, Auburn football for FOUR quarters and have nothing left to give when the final second ticks off.  Yes, this I do EXPECT of them .

Well one thing I can attest to after watching 50 years of IBs is that you can throw the season records out the window for this game. I have seen some amazing things happen over the years. I expect our guys to go out there and play smash mouth,take no prisoners, never give up, Auburn football for FOUR quarters and have nothing left to give when the final second ticks off.  Yes, this I do EXPECT.

I hope!

Well one thing nobody can argue about is if you don't want to be looked at as a door mat is don't play like one. No excuses can save you. I know that vandy and Kentucky don't ever have the athletes we have. That doesn't change the perception that they are door Mats they have every excuse in the world from talent to facilities. You want respect you have to earn it. This could be a great stepping stone or a great fall.

Well one thing I can attest to after watching 50 years of IBs is that you can throw the season records out the window for this game. I have seen some amazing things happen over the years. I expect our guys to go out there and play smash mouth,take no prisoners, never give up, Auburn football for FOUR quarters and have nothing left to give when the final second ticks off.  Yes, this I do EXPECT.

:believe:

I'm right there with ya Ironman70!!!  Going to my first IRONBOWL though and will be yelling my lungs out...(will have to be careful and not bust them..LOL!!!)...but gonna be a great time!!!!

WAR EAGLE EVERYONE!!!  :party:      :zapbama:          :wareagle:        :wareagle:    :tdau:    :tdau:    :tdau: 

:believe:

I'm right there with ya Ironman70!!!   Going to my first IRONBOWL though and will be yelling my lungs out...(will have to be careful and not bust them..LOL!!!)...but gonna be a great time!!!!

WAR EAGLE EVERYONE!!!  :party:       :zapbama:          :wareagle:        :wareagle:     :tdau:    :tdau:    :tdau: 

It'll be my first too, and I can't wait.....BUT, I don't see this going well at all.

NAAA, Seems to be way too many bammer lovers on this site over the past few weeks. 

"We have no chance", "Trent can name his yards", "Trent Left, Lacey Right"

effff all of that crap......its time to get this team and fan base fired up and realize that we are not a door mat.

By god if that other team can be the best 3 loss team in the nation last year then we can be the best 4 loss team in the nation this year.....efff them and all their propaganda!!!!

And if we lose, we'll be the best 5 loss team in the country! 

:cool:

Guest shirley4au9

I appreciate you enthusiasm, but I don't see this game turning out well for the good guys.

STYX,

I can understand your doubt.

But I will tell you what, to you and all the doubters.............win or lose, our guys are going to cause a crap storm in the Iron Bowl.

I really hope they put more points on the board than the turds do. Because I really want them to be able to stick it in everyone's face after that game!!!!!!

^^^^This^^^^ I NEVER give up on my TIGERS! 

Archived