Shane is full of....shane!

DKW 86

Heard Shane today again, as usual on PF Show. :no:

What a shane-head! He is so full of shane. :P

After calling for the "Tubby Watch" the last.. what 3 seasons? Saying that CTT was on the hot seat and was going to be run off, he now does a 180 and predicts CTT will be gone after a great season. :rolleyes:

Off to better pastures he says. He even said "Texas" today on the show.

Problem: After the shane-for-brains got off the air PF said that he knew CTT liked Auburn, his family liked Auburn and he was not giving up everything he had built up here.

PF then reminded everyone about the huge buyout clause.

I am told that if we get a decent AD, we can then keep CTT for a long while. I hope to learn more about the AD's job over the next few days.

Shane, what a loser. :yes:

HAHAHAHA,,,,,, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA......................... OMG HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Right, leave Auburn, for probably the one school that is being more demanding on what a coach should do (10 wins 3 years straight, or no less than 9 wins a year isn't good enough at Texas) , and then yearly with that one game looming, that just happens to be one of the top 5 programs of the last 4 years in the nation, that can decide your job.

Shane might know centre point, but he sure as hell don't know Austin.

Btw, what I am saying is that if there is a place that is hotter on coach's atm its Texas. He would be on the constant hot seat there also, even more so than Auburn atm. Why the heck would you leave the same situation, for a hotter situation.

dkw, i got an email from coach tubs saying essentially the same thing as finebaum said....all he wants is have someone in the administration say that he is wanted at AU....thats why i am so adamant at lighting up richardsons ass and making him say it in public.....richardson did write back one time.....he ain't got a clue

Why should a Bama fan or an Auburn fan either one be discussing the positon of coach for the other school. It is none of our business. I figure if you didn't put out any money towards his salary, then it is just none of your business. If Bama wants to support Shula, and give him a chance for ever how many years.....so be it, it is none of your business. If Auburn believes in Tubberville(as they should) It is none of our business. I have been a Bama fan all of my life, and win lose or draw on any given Saturday....come Monday monring I will still be a Bama fan. I am sure that fans of both schools feel the same way. No matter what anyone says, or how bad someone makes fun of your school and how many games you lose and how many bad seasons you have....won't you always be a fan of Bama or Auburn? Having said this, I just do not understand all the name calling, vicious words and hatefulness coming from either side. We are rivals, and we want to beat each other that day, and it is important, but it's not life threatening...be the bigger fan.

Back in 1992 when Alabama won the national championship...a good friend of mine(and you will not find a more devout Auburn fan) had a plaque made for me with a limited edition coin with 1992 champs on it.

We would argue every week over the games...he for Auburn and me for Bama, but in the end he was happy for me(not necessarily my team) that my team had won, and that I was happy. This showed me that even though I want to beat Auburn every year....so bad...if we can't and they have a chance for a national championship...then I need to be happy for my friend and the other Auburn fans that have wanted it for so long. And if they love their coach.....it is NONE OF MY BUSINESS.

Why should a Bama fan or an Auburn fan either one be discussing the positon of coach for the other school.  It is none of our business.  I figure if you didn't put out any money towards his salary, then it is just none of your business.  If Bama wants to support Shula, and give him a chance for ever how many years.....so be it, it is none of your business.  If Auburn believes in Tubberville(as they should) It is none of our business.  I have been a Bama fan all of my life, and win lose or draw on any given Saturday....come Monday monring I will still be a Bama fan. I am sure that fans of both schools feel the same way. No matter what anyone says, or how bad someone makes fun of your school and how many games you lose and how many bad seasons you have....won't you always be a fan of Bama or Auburn? Having said this, I just do not understand all the name calling, vicious words and hatefulness coming from either side.  We are rivals, and we want to beat each other that day, and it is important, but it's not life threatening...be the bigger fan.

Back in 1992 when Alabama won the national championship...a good friend of mine(and you will not find a more devout Auburn fan) had a plaque made for me with  a limited edition coin with 1992 champs on it.

We would argue every week over the games...he for Auburn and me for Bama, but in the end he was happy for me(not necessarily my team) that my team had won, and that I was happy.  This showed me that even though I want to beat Auburn every year....so bad...if we can't and they have a chance for a national championship...then I need to be happy for my friend and the other Auburn fans that have wanted it for so long. And if they love their coach.....it is NONE  OF  MY BUSINESS.

110944[/snapback]

Amen! :thumbsup:

I thought it was pretty big of shane to come on the air and give Tubby mad kudos. CTT has been maligned for a while now at AU...and then he got on there yesterday and praised him for his good season saying now its "Watch Tubby"

:au: Didn't somebody post Richardson's email address a while back? If so, I would love to get it again and send him a little letter. I figure the more positives he hears about Coach the more pressure he will feel about Coach's stability at Auburn. Why is it that we always have a bunch of loons running "OUR" university? I think I'm going to try and be the AD one of these days! :au:

I never hear what Shane :homer: has to say. My hand has an automatic reflex that hits the station change button as soon as my ears hear PF's introduction of Shane :homer: . Sometimes I might even wander back to PF but usually only to see if there is a decent guest.

Shane :homer: has the back line number and PF puts him on at the same time everyday. He seems to be part of the show. Paul may like him because he stirs up so much action but all he does to me is send me to another station.

F4 = my all-time favorite fighter jet!

111011[/snapback]

WHY?

It's living proof that with enough horspower, even a brick can fly! :blink:

Two things:

1) Richardson did give CTT his verbal and written endorsement last week - it was in more than one article

2) If I give money to a university - part of that money goes to the coach of the football team. Maybe not directly, but its part of the overall University budget. Saying that unless I chip in on the salary I can't discuss it is absurd - that's like saying you can't vote for President of the U.S. because you don't pay his salary.

What I meant was if you do not contribute to that school's budget...don't knock the coach. I meant I don't purchase tickets at Auburn so I should not discuss Tubberville....etc. I did not mean it to be taken so literally.............I just don't think that I should put down your coach or you mine.

Right, leave Auburn, for probably the one school that is being more demanding on what a coach should do (10 wins 3 years straight, or no less than 9 wins a year isn't good enough at Texas)

Yes, but to be fair, it's not a "ten win" or a "three straight " issue for Mack & Co...... it's the fact that they've been taken to the woodshed for five straight seasons, by a hated border-rival, usually early in the season, and usually with so-called "lesser talent" than claimed annually by the Wronghorns. That's a recipe for a firing if you ask me.

Hell, at Auburn , we cook-up that recipe in only three years :lol:

rosegreenUT.jpg

Um, I mentioned Oklahoma and the importance of that game if you fully qoute me.

Actually Texas doesn't claim Oklahoma to have lesser talent, the claim is that Oklahoma isn't 60 points better in talent, which they aren't. Coaching has caused those margins, not talent.

They also are beyond the point of accepting a loss to any team other than Oklahoma.

Whoever takes the Texas job is going to be expected to beat OU, not lose to anyone else, win the Big 12, and be in the BCS game immediatly. Thats the upgrade they are looking for.

Um, I mentioned Oklahoma and the importance of that game if you fully qoute me.

Really? Where?

easy Tex, don't be so sensitive....... just feeding off of your comment and havin' a 'lil fun

111137[/snapback]

and then yearly with that one game looming, that just happens to be one of the top 5 programs of the last 4 years in the nation, that can decide your job.

Kinda figured the one game involving one of the top 5 programs of the last 4 years would be easy to decipher as OU.

Auburn takes it on the chin 5X in a row by Bama and ya'll be edgy as I am with OU/Texas. Cept like Texas will probably have lost 10 in a row if Bama started a 5 year run next year, which means I'd probably be.......... well......... dead or something with the double dose :lol:

bama my heart - I thought you were talking about Auburn folks . .my bad.

however, if you live in Alabama, and pay taxes, you pay part of his salary, state school and all . .

Archived