Touchdown Auburn Bowl

Jenny AU-92

I did this last week, and at least I thought it was pretty interesting, so I decided to do it again this week.

Out of 44 picks posted (at the time I did this...)

100% chose Auburn over Arkansas.

28 chose Southern Miss and 16 chose Alabama.

100% took Florida, Georgia and South Carolina.

One person took Ole Miss over Tennessee! :big:

Louisville and Miami are pretty well split - 20 for Louisville and 24 for Miami.

32 chose USC over Arizona.

30 took Purdue over Wisconsin.

27 took Virginia over FSU.

32 took Ok State over Texas A&M.

Thoughts???

There is a few games this week that I'm really not sure who to pick. Bama/SMU, Virgina/FSU and Louisville/Miami are the ones I struggled with. FSU looked bad against Syracuse and Virginia looks pretty strong but for some reason I dont feel very confident in picking Virginia.

I was going to pick Bama to beat SMU but since Ray Hudson isn't playing that makes me want to chose SMU. And I think I just want Louisville to beat Miami :D Come on Petrino, help us out! :D (assuming we take care of the piggies)

I think Pi Kaps/Florida game would be more intersting than MTSU.

The USC/ASU game could be really intersting. The ASU qb is good and Cal lit them up in the air. Corso thinks that USC is weak in the secondary, and I gotta give Corso his props for picks this year. Curious to see who he takes in this one.

Ok State very well could be your Big 12 champs this year. They had a really young defense last year that is more mature this year and the loss of Woods, Fields, and Bell hasn't hurt their offense as much as people thought it would (like us losing Dansby and Thomas).

Archived