ARK Gameday

Tigerwalkin

:au: I have a great feeling about this game for whatever reason. Any win for Auburn will be a big win this weekend and I can't wait to pull into the Plains with my flags a flyin!!!! I hope ya'll will join me this Saturday at Jordan-Hare in making the atmoshphere absolutely electrifying and VERY disturbing for the visiting piggies!!

Sorry, I'm a little excited about the game! :au:

Good luck to you guys this week.....I know Arkansas can be a tough match up at times but you guys seem a whole lot better than most this year so I think yall will be ok. Is the game on JP or anywhere else on TV. Well heres to good SEC football this weekend and hopeully we everyone comes out injury free.

I am very excited about this game. It has BIG SEC implications and I am hoping we can come out and kick some piggy butt.

WAR DAMN EAGLE BEAT ARK!!!!!

what are we supposed to look ahead to? kentucky? ole miss? the bye week? i think a month down the road is a bit far for anyone to look ahead. i'm juiced bout the this weekend.

:au: Just open the paper, internet, etc. and see all the NC talk. You know good and well there are people out there looking ahead. I just hope it doesn't make it's way to the coaches and players. :au:

I AM READY RIGHT NOW TO GET STARTED, I GOT MY B.Q. PIT READY AND AUBURN FLAG HIGH. HERE PIG PIG!!!!! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BUT YOU BETTER BE VERY QUITE I HERE THERE IS A TIGER ON A LOOSE.

I CAN ALL READY SMELL THE BACON

:poke::arky:

:au: 34

:arky: 7 (MAY BE)

I think a lot of people are very excited. There were a lot of RV's that came Wednesday, a lot more than the last couple of games. Its gonna be a fun weekend.

Archived