the game

PCAuburnRunner

Louisville-24

UMiami- 21

111360[/snapback]

Louisville - 31

Future Convicts of America - 28

Hey Wes, I watched with great interest your running battle with the pigs. You gave as good as you got. Unfortunately, you can't win if you are arguing with :homer: 's.

:au:

Louisville wins it's biggest game ever!

UL 17

UM 13

111365[/snapback]

2 yrs ago Louisville played a pretty good Fla State squad in a downpour on a Thur night ESPN game and beat them pretty good. I remember b/c that was the day my daughter was born.

Here were are again, similar scenario.

I just dont see UL having the speed or depth that Miami has.

UM - 31

UL - 21

Louisville-24

UMiami- 21

111360[/snapback]

Louisville - 31

Hey Wes, I watched with great interest your running battle with the pigs. You gave as good as you got. Unfortunately, you can't win if you are arguing with :homer: 's.

111368[/snapback]

Thanks for jumping in to assist. :poke:

You just can't convince those people that Jones is the better athlete, but Campbell is the better QB.

Louisville-24

UMiami- 21

111360[/snapback]

Louisville - 31

111368[/snapback]

You just can't convince those people that Jones is the better athlete, but Campbell is the better QB.

111373[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess I owe you one on that.

I gave up trying to argue with those guys on it a few days ago. It’s kind of like beating my head against a brick wall. I grew up in Arkansas and was a Hog fan while most of those guys were just a twenty-dollar bill in their daddy’s wallets. (I’m guessing that’s what hookers went for back then.)

Anyway, it’s hard for me to talk smack with them about the university and when I tried to talk facts, they would have none of it.

Are you going to the game ? I think we’ll be over behind the baseball stadium if you and your crew want to grab a cold one on the way in to the stadium.

Louisville-24

UMiami- 21

111360[/snapback]

Louisville - 31

111368[/snapback]

111373[/snapback]

Yeah, I guess I owe you one on that.

I gave up trying to argue with those guys on it a few days ago. It’s kind of like beating my head against a brick wall. I grew up in Arkansas and was a Hog fan while most of those guys were just a twenty-dollar bill in their daddy’s wallets. (I’m guessing that’s what hookers went for back then.)

Anyway, it’s hard for me to talk smack with them about the university and when I tried to talk facts, they would have none of it.

Are you going to the game ? I think we’ll be over behind the baseball stadium if you and your crew want to grab a cold one on the way in to the stadium.

111379[/snapback]

I was lucky enough to score some tickets (shout out to PT!). Me and my girl's dad will be down that way. Any identifying marks on your tailgating area or should I just start screaming woopig obscenities? :roflol:

I was lucky enough to score some tickets (shout out to PT!). Me and my girl's dad will be down that way. Any identifying marks on your tailgating area or should I just start screaming woopig obscenities? :roflol:

111380[/snapback]

I'll be the one wearing orange.

I'll email you my cell number. One of my friends from Arkansas is in, so I plan on giving him the grand tour. Best time to claim your free beer(s) would be just before or after Tiger Walk, or about an hour before kickoff.

i don't see any way that louisville can stay in this one. i know folks wanna talk about how good they've looked, but south carolina could've run roughshod through their schedule. i got the U in a (relative to their offense) blowout.

the U 27

the fighting petrinos 10

111380[/snapback]

I'll be the one wearing orange.

I'll email you my cell number. One of my friends from Arkansas is in, so I plan on giving him the grand tour. Best time to claim your free beer(s) would be just before or after Tiger Walk, or about an hour before kickoff.

111385[/snapback]

Right on.

I think Berlin will struggle tonight with the D. Berlin has shown he can be warm or cold often this season. I see Louisville keeping it close and if they can win the turn over battle and not give up the big play they have a great chance. UL does have some good talent at RB and some at QB. Who knows but we have seen things happen this season that probably shouldn't.

Petrino owes Tuberville...I just don't think UL will have enough.  Sure would be nice though...

111405[/snapback]

Excellent pic there AuNuma1.

Just stole it. Going to print it and give a copy to Ronnie to sign.

My thanks to you.

I swear I heard this today ( Thurs) on 680TheFan. The mid morning crew - Pery and Dooley - , Perry said " and when we come back, Schnellenberger goes back to Miami as Louisville faces the 'Canes. "

This idiot is stuck in a time warp, and somehow forgot about a guy named Petrino!

Archived