What u think of Petrino

PChamp119

He said the kid gets in every game and he stuck to his word. The kid made a great 3rd down pass.... holding. BULL!! I saw the replay, the referee saw a catch, literally turns around towards the line... as he is turning around he pulls the flag. HE WASN'T EVEN LOOKING AT THE PLAY!!! Not only was it not holding, but he wasn't even watching!

I know these CUSA officials, but they keep callin holding. I don't buy it.

BTW, great scramble by the fresh QB to get the 1st.

I SAW THAT ONE!!!!

Oh, holy crap that call sucked. He watches the line. See's the "hold" which consisted of the UL guy getting run over (not a hold in my book). Turns around. Sees that the guy makes the first down, THEN he tosses the flag to call it back. As Lee Corso says, "I'm not second guessing, I'm FIRST guessing." Bogus call.

U of L is averaging over 500 yds per game total offense. I was thinking: ' If Bobby had stayed in Auburn for 2004 as OC, would LSU been Western Division Camps / National Champs???' B)

Like so many offensive minded coaches, he overlooked the need for a bang-up defensive coordinator. You can't win with offense alone!! We are better off with TT. WDE :au:

Archived