Who do you want AU to play in a bowl game?

WarEagleWelby

Let's fantasize a little here and say AU finishes the season undefeated and gets a shot at the MNC...what better way to expell all the demons of last season than to play Southern Cal for the title, hmmmm??

Now, should AU stumble along the way (and I'm only talking 1 loss), I can't think of a better, more intriguing matchup than FSU (assuming FSU wins out and ends up 10-1). I mean with all the history between the two schools, I really believe that would a great matchup and a great game. And who needs to provide color commentary...why TOT himself of course!!

-----------------------

Welby :au:

Let's fantasize a little here and say AU finishes the season undefeated and gets a shot at the MNC...what better way to expell all the demons of last season than to play Southern Cal for the title, hmmmm??

Now, should AU stumble along the way (and I'm only talking 1 loss), I can't think of a better, more intriguing matchup than FSU (assuming FSU wins out and ends up 10-1).  I mean with all the history between the two schools, I really believe that would a great matchup and a great game.  And who needs to provide color commentary...why TOT himself of course!!

-----------------------

Welby  :au:

111548[/snapback]

I like your enthusiasm and pinache, but FSU is a terrible team this year. They will not finish in the top 3 in the ACC. Thats my prediction.

Archived