how dumb is this guy

BoJtrueAUman

Tall secondary guys, too. The Tigers have some big-timers like 6-foot-1 senior cornerback Carlos Dansby (39 career pass deflections, 53-yard TD return last week) and 6-foot senior strong safety Junior Rosecrans (5 interceptions this season).

I think that's a great article and he gives us a lot of credit. It's a lot better than other sports writers from other SEC schools and cities give us. I just hope Auburn can live up to everyone's expectations this weekend!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE HOGS!!!!

I didn't say it wasnt a good article that gave us props. If he had been paying any attention he would have known thier names, that was my point.

no worse than the guys from css calling junior "rosengreen" the entire tennessee game, but yeah, i thought the carlos dansby thing was pretty pathetic. don't they have editors?

no worse than the guys from css calling junior "rosengreen" the entire tennessee game, but yeah, i thought the carlos dansby thing was pretty pathetic. don't they have editors?

111573[/snapback]

The UT crew on their radio network kept calling him Larry Rosegreen. (I guess its his birth name). It made my skin crawl.

I'm hoping Carnell Williamon ,Rondel Brownstone, and Jackson Campbell beat the hell out of them. Hope also Larry Rosegreen gets 3 INTS, and Carlos Dansby gets three sacks. I think Albert Borgey will have the offense ready. And Gene Cheesey always has the D ready to play.

Archived