An Invitation

MrMoJo

If you are a WEN poster and are going to the game, stop by and hoist a drink or two on me at the Auburn Conference Center on Saturday. It has been 6 weeks since my wife's surgery and this will be her first and only home game of the year. I did this for the La-Monroe game and a couple of you guys showed up.

Anyway, come to the bar between 12:00 and 1:00 and you can drink on me. We are celebrating Debbie's slow recovery, she is still having a hard time. We'll stop around 1:00 or so because it's going to take a while to walk to the stadium. The hotel is a full house this weekend so it will probably be a bit crowded at the hotel bar.

If you can't identify me, ask the bartender Steven.

If you are an Ar-kansas porker, this offer doesn't apply to you, sorry. I will ask the hotel kitchen if they can prepare you a tub of slop for you to feast on...... :moon:

War Eagle,

MrMoJo

Thanks. I'll try and make it by.

I will have a friend from AR with me, but I guess I could chain him to a pole outside. That or maybe just leave him in the car with the windows cracked.

Im 20, care to buy an underage student some drinks?  :big:   Just j/k w/ya  :D  :au:

111619[/snapback]

Are you a male or a female ?

111626[/snapback]

lol oh god....sorry buddy, im a male :blink:

i'm female wink wink.. :) hehehe i would love to stop by but thats a long long walk from my place and tiger walk is at 12:30

Archived