i really do wish that UAB could play

tombigbeetiger

Naaaah, the won't ever play UAB-even if it was a bowl game, I think they would back out. That arrogant attitude of theirs---"Why should we play against ourselves"

crap etc....

I understand why Alabama would not want to play UAB.

UAB is a very good team that really doesn't give Bama much of any winning situation. If Bama won, great....if the game was close or lost, OH MY GOD!

I can understand

UAB is a very good team that really doesn't give Bama much of any winning situation. If Bama won, great....if the game was close or lost, OH MY GOD!

I can understand

111725[/snapback]

sort of like UGA playing Ga State? wasn't good for anybody, was it Slink.

I can understand

111725[/snapback]

sort of like UGA playing Ga State? wasn't good for anybody, was it Slink.

111726[/snapback]

Correct. It was a waste of time for everyone except Southern.

Yeah everyone wants us to play UAB while we are on probation...we didnt get to play them the first year of their program like AU.

its a lose lose for UA.

well hell,its been pretty much of a lose, lose situation with the turds no matter who they play....get your head out of your ass and realize that you played western carolina and utah state for a reason.....if you want me to feel your pain,you would do much better if you drank a bottle of dish detergent and tried to fart soap bubbles.....i don't care what kind of shape your crimson turds are in....i just know they are afraid to play UAB

well hell,its been pretty much of a lose, lose situation with the turds no matter who they play....get your head out of your ass and realize that you played western carolina and utah state for a reason.

What the hell does that have to do with an in-state team? That analogy makes no sense whatsoever.

well hell,its been pretty much of a lose, lose situation with the turds no matter who they play....get your head out of your ass and realize that you played western carolina and utah state for a reason.....if you want me to feel your pain,you would do much better if you drank a bottle of dish detergent and tried to fart soap bubbles.....i don't care what kind of shape your crimson turds are in....i just know they are afraid to play UAB

111737[/snapback]

Classy post. :ua:

Archived