Game Day Activities

autiger6

I thought it would be interesting if anybody out there has any pre-game rituals that they do every single week. For instance every week I have to have the same routine. I normally begin every Friday by putting my flags up. I have to wear the same :au: shirt (washed of course) along with my same :au: hat. I normally start out by grilling some wings to get ready for the game while listening to the pre-game report. During the game a must is to turn off the TV commentators so I can listen to Rod and Stan. I am sure there are some interesting things going out there especially while we keep winning. Well I guess I need to go and get some :arky: off the grill. Good Game JC, RB, CW, CT, and BO. AB nice play calling. 7-0 next on the chopping block :uk: and if everything goes well we are one step closer to the :sec: game.

My ritual is I wake up and watch gameday then start throwing back beers and food around noon.I would prefer to listen to Rod and Stan but there always seems to be a delay that ruins it.

Archived