UT vs Ole Miss Thoughts

DKW 86

:om: is basically using our gameplan on :ut: now. They suddenly look like world beaters.

:ut: cannot move the ball.

:om: is picking the corners apart on :ut: Sound Familiar?

14-10 near end of third and :ut: looks like they are lost.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/scores?weekNu...hRate=30&conf=0

Is alright by me. We cant lose this game. BTW< I predicted this as a :om: when at work this week.

Just goes to show you that we can't overlook anyone. If we think winning today means smooth sailing 'til the Georgia game, this game is proving that wrong. Ole Miss (though UT just retook the lead) is giving them all they can stand. And Kentucky scared the life out of S. Carolina today. SC pulled it out 12-7, but since when does UK have a defense.

It's the same old story and what has gotten us as far as we've come this year: gotta bring the lunch bucket to work every day and take care of business.

Just goes to show you that we can't overlook anyone.  If we think winning today means smooth sailing 'til the Georgia game, this game is proving that wrong.  Ole Miss (though UT just retook the lead) is giving them all they can stand.  And Kentucky scared the life out of S. Carolina today.  SC pulled it out 12-7, but since when does UK have a defense.

It's the same old story and what has gotten us as far as we've come this year:  gotta bring the lunch bucket to work every day and take care of business.

111872[/snapback]

TitanTiger Johnson is RIGHT! :yes:

One game at a time!

This team understands that. I do not see us giving anything away this season. Teams will have to earnit for 60 minutes.

:au::cheer::au::football::sec:

Just goes to show you that we can't overlook anyone.  If we think winning today means smooth sailing 'til the Georgia game, this game is proving that wrong.  Ole Miss (though UT just retook the lead) is giving them all they can stand.  And Kentucky scared the life out of S. Carolina today.  SC pulled it out 12-7, but since when does UK have a defense.

It's the same old story and what has gotten us as far as we've come this year:  gotta bring the lunch bucket to work every day and take care of business.

111872[/snapback]

TitanTiger Johnson is RIGHT! :yes:

One game at a time!

111880[/snapback]

DKW86 Johnson is right that TitanTiger Johnson is right! :homer: Doh!

i'm just glad ole piss got beat....they are in the same catagory as bammer and goat dung....and i really don't have that much against goat dung

111933[/snapback]

This is ... without any doubt whatsoever ... the funniest post I have ever read.

111872[/snapback]

One of the things that impresses me about this team and makes them special in my mind is that they do seem to have this attitude. All season, it's seemed, the fans have been much more concerned about a let-down, over-confidence, and looking too far ahead. In every interview I've seen with a player or coach, they're just saying "one game at a time, we've just got to take care of business this Saturday".

Ole Miss could be dangerous if we dont keep this attitude. Remember, it's only our third road trip this season, so we better be ready to travel. They gave Tennessee all the Vols could handle in Oxford, and it would make their season to knock us off.

What is Cutcliff's obsession with Spurlock??? :blink: Flatt is obviously the better QB of the two. I hope Cutcliff's keeps running Spurlock out there, especially when we play them. Can any Ole Miss DBs catch an interspection, unless it's thrown into their chest (the one returned for a TD)??? Ole Miss DBs dropped 2 sure ints that could have changed the game.

:au:

Thank you Howard Johnson! :D

111923[/snapback]

You're welcome, Van Johnson. :big:

Archived