Jason Campbell LEADS our offense!

StatTiger

For those few fans who believe that Jason Campbell is merely being asked not to make mistakes in our offense, consider the following.

Last year, our scoring drives consisted of 32.5% pass plays. This year, that pct is up to 41.2%.

Last year, our TD drives consisted of 30.7% passing. This year, that percentage is up up to 42%.

Last year against the SEC and Bowl game, our TD drives consisted of 27.9% passing. This year that pct is up to 43.6%.

When Campbell is on the field, Auburn scores 49.2% of the time. When he's out, that pct drops down to 31.8%.

His QB rating of 227.9 on 3rd down passing is Heisman caliber material!

His ability to consistently check us into the right play has been the #1 key to our offensive success this season. He's the one player on this team that we cannot afford to lose.

WDE / Beat Kentucky!

It sure is nice to finally see him get some credit, both nationally and on this board. He deserves it. Does anyone remember his 2nd incompletion yesterday? One was on a screen pass when he overthrew RB?

There ya go Stat!

I had some hope that this year JC would reach his potential. To be honest I didn't know his potential was as high as it is! I knew he could be a very good qb in the right system, but damn!!!!

It sure is nice to finally see him get some credit, both nationally and on this board.  He deserves it.  Does anyone remember his 2nd incompletion yesterday? One was on a screen pass when he overthrew RB?

112035[/snapback]

He overthrew the Governer, Cooper Wallace and then he had a bad pass to Carnell on a screen

Archived