My new favorite play...

Erik81

THE DOUBLE REVERSE FLEA FLICKER!!! Campbell said that the play rarely works at practice but Borges has the :football: s to throw it into a big game early...heck yeah!!! I never thought we would be that aggressive on offense :cheer:

I think it might have worked at first in practice until our defensive guys got used to seeing it.

Face it, any play that puts the ball in Carnell's (or Ronnie Brown's) hands even briefly is going to momentarily freeze the defensive backs and give our receivers an extra edge. The reverse back to Courtney just added to the effect. [Oops, maybe I let the cat out of the bag--next time it would have been Ronnie taking the handoff and freezing the defense. :big: ]

Didn't Carnell through one in an earlier game this season?

THE DOUBLE REVERSE FLEA FLICKER!!!  Campbell said that the play rarely works at practice but Borges has the  :football: s to throw it into a big game early...heck yeah!!!  I never thought we would be that aggressive on offense :cheer:

112063[/snapback]

Great post erik, and, could we please have some MORE cowbell? :)

Does anyone have this play saved as a video clip? If so please post it, or I'm sure it could be added to the Media Page - it's an instant classic!

Archived