Ole Miss game time

Boss

I know it's a bit early, but I was wondering about the Ole Miss game time. CBS already has GA/FLA at 2:30. It looks like ESPN/JP will choose between AU/UM and TN/SC. I sure hope ESPN chooses our game. I have a son who plays HS football on Friday nights and it's a long way to Oxford. I would love to be able to spend a couple of hours in the Grove. Ole Miss and the Grove are absolutely at the top of my list when it comes to away SEC games!!!

The rumor is it's a JP game, but JP currently lists 5 choices. We'll find out sometime this week.

BTW, the grove is seriously overrated. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too crowded, they pack people in there like cattle.

The Grove is notoverrated. I have been to Ole Miss for every game since 1992. They are absolutely the classiest and most fun fans that we travel to in the SEC. The Grove...with chandiliers hanging from the tents with all that silverware is incredible. Not to mention that Ole miss has the prettiest girls of all our away opponents (off course AU gilrls are the prettiest).

I can't wait!!!!

The Grove is notoverrated. I have been to Ole Miss for every game since 1992. They are absolutely the classiest and most fun fans that we travel to in the SEC. The Grove...with chandiliers hanging from the tents with all that silverware is incredible.  Not to mention that Ole miss has the prettiest girls of all our away opponents (off course AU gilrls are the prettiest).

I can't wait!!!!

112145[/snapback]

Yes but they are still a bunch of inbred, ignorant, retarded bigots. I say smashem in the mouth until both of their teeth come out. :yes:;)

They are absolutely the classiest and most fun fans that we travel to in the SEC.

112145[/snapback]

The grove issue is a matter of opinion. I'm glad you like it, but I'll take our tailgating over theirs any day.

But ole piss fans being classy??? These are the fans that did their little redneck cheer during our alma mater (both in 99 and 01), in case you forgot. Class, NO WAY. Every time I've been to VH, I've been disgusted at their behavior. They are the rudest, most idiotic fanbase I've ever been around.

But ole piss fans being classy??? These are the fans that did their little redneck cheer during our alma mater (both in 99 and 01), in case you forgot. Class, NO WAY. Every time I've been to VH, I've been disgusted at their behavior. They are the rudest, most idiotic fanbase I've ever been around.

112257[/snapback]

Yeah but they're only like that because their team is so good...oh wait...no they're not. :no:

i find the groove really funny. i'm from mississippi (starkville) so i have an appreciation for the pretentious "high class." what folks from starkville and most of the state understand that rich folks from the delta and oxford don't is that the old money just doesn't matter anymore. so it's really funny to look at their family traditions on display.

as for the pretty girls thing... gimme a georgia peach or just FINE girl from daville. ole miss is up there, but there's something in the water in starkville. man the college girls at msu aren't on par with ole miss, but no city in mississippi churns out better females than daville.

pretentious "high class."

112318[/snapback]

I think that may be what puzzles me most about those people. To see such a 'high class' group of people (what a joke that is, BTW) act like such uneducated, bafoons just makes me chuckle.

Before I moved here I couldn't have cared less about ole miss, either. But living amongst these people, one gets a continuous dose of their unfounded self-importance.

I can't wat to go down to that high school stadium and run all over them.

:au: I have to disagree with the grove at Ole Miss. I was looking forward to seeing it a couple of years ago and was very disappointed. IMO, it's a joke. It's like everybody brings their houseware to the tent to put it on display. It's a football game, not a Southern Living seminar.

The girls of Ole Miss....... To say the least I was looking forward to seeing them as well. Wrong. The only good looking girls I saw were wearing Auburn orange.

Don't get me wrong, we had a good time. but it wasn't what I expected. :au:

The Grove is notoverrated. I have been to Ole Miss for every game since 1992. They are absolutely the classiest and most fun fans that we travel to in the SEC. The Grove...with chandiliers hanging from the tents with all that silverware is incredible.  Not to mention that Ole miss has the prettiest girls of all our away opponents (off course AU gilrls are the prettiest).

I can't wait!!!!

112145[/snapback]

Yes but they are still a bunch of inbred, ignorant, retarded bigots. I say smashem in the mouth until both of their teeth come out. :yes:;)

112207[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

:au:   It's like everybody brings their houseware to the tent to put it on display.  It's a football game, not a Southern Living seminar. 

:au:

112333[/snapback]

The Gove = Pretentious Flea Market???? B)

ESPN 6:45

112367[/snapback]

WOOHOOOO!!!!

So much better than the JP brunch game. Very good news. Now us old domesticated farts have time to get all our chores done and still enjoy the game. Unless of course, we fall asleep in the third quarter. :P

Jaydubb, I promise you, IF you fall asleep in the third quarter, I will take that 2 minute drive and wake you up, IN A HURRY ! ! ! :P

Of course, I hope it is a very boring blowout type of game. :D

you will find good looking girls at any school. i think auburn has a huge number of great looking girls, but we also have a lot of not so great ones too. I've seen hot girls at almost every school i've ever visited.

This is from AUTIGERS.COM

http://www.auburntigers.com/football/page.cfm?doc_id=8140

Auburn-Ole Miss to be Televised by ESPN

October 18, 2004

AUBURN - Auburn’s game at Ole Miss on October 30 will be televised by ESPN with kickoff slated for 6:45 p.m. (CT) at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.

It will mark Auburn’s second appearance on ESPN this season. The Tigers’ 34-10 victory over Tennessee was also aired by ESPN.

Auburn has an all-time record of 31-23-2 in games televised by ESPN.

Archived