Countdown to Signing Day Q&A

AUSportTalk

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I keep seeing a lot of running backs' names asked about but there is one I haven't seen.  Rushel Shell.  With everything going on at Pitt, is there any way you see Auburn in the mix?

Also what about the big RB that just decommitted to LSU?

Heard that I'Tavius Mathers (4* Rivals, 3* Scout) from Murfreesboro has/will decommit from Ole Miss (they have 4 RBs) because he does not like the coaching change... 

Rumor is that Auburn may make a late run at him...

Have you heard anything?

Heard that I'Tavius Mathers (4* Rivals, 3* Scout) from Murfreesboro has/will decommit from Ole Miss (they have 4 RBs) because he does not like the coaching change... 

Rumor is that Auburn may make a late run at him...

Have you heard anything?

If so, then it will be either Vandy or South Carolina. Nothing about Auburn and Mathers. We'll see.

So are we back in it with Jordan Jenkins and what is the % we sign Leonard Williams?

Less than 30% right now for Jenkins

I feel very good about Williams. I would say closer to 75%

Someone from scout was on Barbo and Scarbo the other day and said they would not be surprised if Jenkins came to Auburn. She said he is high on both AU and uat. He loves the family atmosphere at AU. We will see.

So it looks like for the last 9 remaining spots we have a good lead to slight lead for the following:

1. Slight lead for A. Young - 4 Star OL

2. Slight lead for Watson - 4 Star OL

3. Lead for Bush - 4 Star DB

4. Lead for L. Williams - 4 Star DL

5. Lead for K. Alexander - 4 Star LB

That would be a great finish right there if we just get those guys, but if we could get:

6. Diggs/Patterson

7. Goldman

8. Armstead/Jenkins

9. Top RB

That would be an amazing class.

So it looks like for the last 9 remaining spots we have a good lead to slight lead for the following:

1. Slight lead for A. Young - 4 Star OL

2. Slight lead for Watson - 4 Star OL

3. Lead for Bush - 4 Star DB

4. Lead for L. Williams - 4 Star DL

5. Lead for K. Alexander - 4 Star LB

That would be a great finish right there if we just get those guys, but if we could get:

6. Diggs/Patterson

7. Goldman

8. Armstead/Jenkins

9. Top RB

That would be an amazing class.

didnt you hear ... our recruiting is falling apart.  recruits are going to all the other schools.  we are doomed!  (i would take that class and be quite happy)

ST - have you heard what the "negative recruiting de jour" is by other schools against us ... now that the ncaa gave us the magic "your clean" letter?

ST - What is your best guestimate at where we end up in recruiting?    Top 5, Top 10? 

What's the % cayleb Jones will flip to us?

Not good, although improving with a hard push from his cousin Emery Blake and his new friend Josh Holsey. 

ST, I noticed in your predictions for the starters on the OL next year you didn't list Westermann (or if you did I overlooked it). You don't think he will be a starter next year?

What recruits are you must confident in signing with AU that are not commited?

LB Kwon Alexander

DB Deon Bush

Those are the only two I feel really confident about.

That's good to hear on Kwon and Deon. What about D.Neal?

Archived