Countdown to Signing Day Q&A

AUSportTalk

The last couple of years we have heard about certain commits that are out recruiting and trying to help build

the best class possible. Are there some of those commits this year? If so who?  

There are several....Joshua Holsey, Ja'Quay Williams and Zeke Pike to name a few.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any "earth shattering" news that you are currently aware of but are keeping to yourself?  ;)

Based on your answer, a donation could be coming your way....  :-\

lots+of+money.jpg

Here's a good one:  If you had to terminate one Mod, Who would it be?

Try not to say the obvious answer:       ly4-bigbird.png?w=232&h=409

Is there any "earth shattering" news that you are currently aware of but are keeping to yourself?  ;)

Based on your answer, a donation could be coming your way....  :-\

lots+of+money.jpg

Very possible....the closer NSD, the more I will know.

Here's a good one:  If you had to terminate one Mod, Who would it be?

Try not to say the obvious answer:       ly4-bigbird.png?w=232&h=409

AUDomination

This is fun! Definitely the most fun and best info I have heard in several days! Will be donating soon!

This is fun! Definitely the most fun and best info I have heard in several days! Will be donating soon!

Well, do you have a question or just wanted to make a statement?

It's prime recruiting time. It's time for me to come out of hibernation. LOL  :party:

I was just wanting to make a statement but don't worry I will have you some questions before long! :we:

After the TJY flip (which I would like to hear your opinion on),  a couple of threads mentioned Mathers and Gurley as possible rb. Do you think these are the top two targets or someone off the radar??

These two are def on the top of the list if we do indeed sign another RB in this class. Gurley is a big-time talent IMO

I was just wanting to make a statement but don't worry I will have you some questions before long! :we:

Sounds Great! War Eagle!

What recruits are you must confident in signing with AU that are not commited?

LB Kwon Alexander

DB Deon Bush

Those are the only two I feel really confident about.

Do you believe UA recruits players that are interested in AU in an effort to intentionally harm AU?  

I believe they do certain players but Auburn also does the same.

Who are the recruits we are not naming to look out for? Also, what is your take on the TJY situation? Very interested in your answers.

I can't think of any recruits that haven't been named at this point.

Yeldon situation: Typical Bama recruiting in Mobile area

Who are the recruits we are not naming to look out for? Also, what is your take on the TJY situation? Very interested in your answers.

It looks like we are going to miss out on Ward, so you have no clue who any of the back up recruits are?

It looks like we are going to miss out on Ward, so you have no clue who any of the back up recruits are?

It's not written down that we are missing on Ward. I wouldn't count Auburn out just yet.

It's not written down that we are missing on Ward. I wouldn't count Auburn out just yet.

Well IF we miss on Ward Saturday do you see AU pulling all the stops ouy on Armstead if he visits on the 13th? And if not armstead what name do you think pops up on the D linr for recruiting?

Archived