Countdown to Signing Day Q&A

AUSportTalk

Do you think Mike Davis is going to be sought after.....and what do you think our chances are of flipping Justin fat daddy Shanks?

Buddy of mine that knows a little about football called me today during the All star game and said we shouldn't be too upset about TJY switching.  He thought after seeing todays performance that Mike Davis was the best RB he's seen this year.  That's saying a lot considering we've watched Trey Williams and Jonathan Grey personally more than once this year.

What is the story on Davis anybody know anything?  Until today I haven't heard much about him.

He has reportedly made his decision and is expected to pick UGA just before NSD.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know we've lost major ground the past week with everything going on; coordinators or not, where do you see us ending up nationally ranked on NSD??

I know we've lost major ground the past week with everything going on; coordinators or not, where do you see us ending up nationally ranked on NSD??

ST - What is your best guestimate at where we end up in recruiting?    Top 5, Top 10?   

Top 10

ST - What is your best guestimate at where we end up in recruiting?    Top 5, Top 10?   

Top 10

Good! I will be more than happy with that. Thanks AUSportsTalk!

IMO, 5-8

I haven't kept up with recruiting much this year but from what I have seen of Yeldon he is an upright runner which could be a problem at the next level. He is gonna need some coaching to correct this if he wants to live up to his potential.

Doesn't matter to anybody here anymore......go check the commitment list. Prepare for immense anger

:dunno:

I think he's saying that nobody cares about yeldon's running style because he's not committed to us anymore.

Has the percentage on Goldman coming to Auburn went up? If so ,what percent is it?

I have him at 40% right now

That's an eyebrow raiser to me. Do you really think we have that good of a shot. I haven't seen anyone outside of AU fans saying we have a prayer with him. I'd love to get him but didn't think we had a realistic shot.

What are your % of Auburn signing the following defensive players now that we have hired CBVG (if they changed at all):

Armstead (OL/DL) - Last %-35%

Kirven (DL) - Last %-10%

Neal (CB) - Last %-10%

Bush (DB/S) - Last%-80%

Jenkins (DE)-  Last %-30%

L Williams (DE)  Last %-75%

Goldman (DL)  Last %-30%

Darby (DB) 

Feel free to add someone if I forgot one.

I think Yeldon starts classes this week in turdtown, he is gone.

Tomorrow and let's please stop talking about him.

jordan moore is an interesting kid.....do we sign him?.....i watched some vido on him,and liked what i saw....maybe not at free safety,but he potential to play elsewhere.....really hits and brings a bang when he does....6'3 205

Archived