Countdown to Signing Day Q&A

AUSportTalk

jordan moore is an interesting kid.....do we sign him?.....i watched some vido on him,and liked what i saw....maybe not at free safety,but he potential to play elsewhere.....really hits and brings a bang when he does....6'3 205

Moore is expected to visit this weekend. I think we have a great shot if Auburn offers him.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How solid are we with Kwon Alexander?  It seems for a while everyone has been so confident about him, but I keep reading LSU thinks he signs there.....what gives?

With VanGorder in as DC, do you think his style of coaching, personality, and mentality helps bring in the defensive recruits we're after that are on the fence, or perhaps help flip some before NSD?

How solid are we with Kwon Alexander?  It seems for a while everyone has been so confident about him, but I keep reading LSU thinks he signs there.....what gives?

I think Auburn is his leader.

Does Patrick Miller coming help or hurt our chances with Avery Young in any way?  Both from Palm Beach Gardens but different high schools I think.

Does Patrick Miller coming help or hurt our chances with Avery Young in any way?  Both from Palm Beach Gardens but different high schools I think.

Both are from Palm Beach County...

Miller from Dwyer HS

Young from Palm Beach Gardens HS

also FWIW

Trey Mason is also from the same county

Lake Worth HS

I don't think it hurts considering we need more than 2 lineman.

Both are from Palm Beach County...

Miller from Dwyer HS

Young from Palm Beach Gardens HS

also FWIW

Trey Mason is also from the same county

Lake Worth HS

Be a pretty easy carpool then, so long as they have a big enough car for the big guys!

ST, how does Sunseri leaving UAT impact Goldman's decision, IYO? 

I have read EVERYWHERE that Sunseri was the biggest reason for his interest in Bama, and they think this pretty much has closed the door on him signing there. 

This coupled with the Vangorder hire has to significantly increase AU's chances of signing him, wouldn't you think?

ST, how does Sunseri leaving UAT impact Goldman's decision, IYO? 

I have read EVERYWHERE that Sunseri was the biggest reason for his interest in Bama, and they think this pretty much has closed the door on him signing there. 

This coupled with the Vangorder hire has to significantly increase AU's chances of signing him, wouldn't you think?

Not sure but the coaching changes at Both UAT and Auburn may help FSU more than anything with EG.

Raglands tweeted that Sal lied to him.

Then later tweeted he loved him and understands it's a business.

That must've been after his compensation check cleared his account from the University of Alabama Accounts Payable.

ATM card must not have been activated

:laugh::thumbsup:

New Mezico has there ways too. Word is they dot you because of a case of beer and a pack of depends.

New Mezico has there ways too. Word is they dot you because of a case of beer and a pack of depends.

Yankees e that's all I got to say.

Yankees e that's all I got to say.

And all I gotta say is STANKEES and...GO RAYS!

Archived