IS BAMA BACK?

TruAubFan

ok ok bammer did beat USM haven't you heard a pig finds a acorn every once and while except last saturday 38-20 :roflol: . Now lets see bammer beat OLE MISS which lost to big bad WYOMING, UTAH STATE and one of those direction teams from Carolina west, east or something like that so enough said about them games. Kentucky wow! really! man ya'll are good wait wait oh yea it's not basketball season, and now all the crowing coming out of east alabama from UATand bamaham. Now all you bammer's better take a min. and take off them crimson shaded glasses and stay at a Holiday Inn for a night and call your mommy and go to church on sunday. Why? because when Tubb and the number 1 or 2 rank :au: AUBURN TIGERS come to Tuscaloser you better have you gear strapped on tight and running shoes on because AUBURN is for real and you don't want any part of them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is UAB and how far BELOW UAB is uat ranked? :big::lol:

Phat Phil and company looked like crap last night at...cough, hack, wheeze...Old Piss. UA/UT is going to be tight this weekend because UA has the type of defense to make Ainge look really bad. Don't know if UA has the firepower just running the ball all night to hang with the Vols but I don't see UT blowing this one out. They'd better take a Goodie powder for that Old Piss hangover.

Phat Phil and company looked like crap last night at...cough, hack, wheeze...Old Piss.  UA/UT is going to be tight this weekend because UA has the type of defense to make Ainge look really bad.  Don't know if UA has the firepower just running the ball all night to hang with the Vols but I don't see UT blowing this one out.  They'd better take a Goodie powder for that Old Piss hangover.

112184[/snapback]

Ole Miss was one very bad spot on a third down play away from getting the ball back with momentum and the lead. It's amazing how you never know from week to week how a team's gonna perform. Georgia blows out LSU, but loses to Tenn. Tenn almost gets beat by Ole miss, who was beat by bama, who destroyed kentucky, who almost beat South Carolina, who beat bama and lost to ole miss. Amazing. Also, that Lane kid for Ole Miss is gonna be a great qb.

If you guys think Bama is just gonna roll over and die because of some injuries, you're dreaming. They obviously have an excellent offensive line because no matter who lines up back there, they are rushing for huge numbers. And the passing threat is almost non-existant which makes their success rushing even more impressive. Hudson and Darby may not be Caddy and Ronnie, but as good as their line is run blocking, they don't have to be. And Bama's defense isn't great, but it isn't sorry either.

You better believe if we walk into B-D with a 10-0 record they will want nothing more than to derail us. We just better take care of our own business rather than waste energy talking smack to a team we don't play for another month.

Why the hell should bama be back?

Probation. Down 21 scholarships. Minus 1st and 2nd string QBs, 1st string rb, and starting outside linebacker.

Given those circumstances, i doubt AU would be any better than 5-2 at this point either...and they havent been on probation for 3 years.

Its amazing how some au fans have to keep reminding themselves that our program is down right now to make themselves feel better.

Its amazing how some au fans have to keep reminding themselves that our program is down right now to make themselves feel better.

112194[/snapback]

BG I doubt that AU needs to kick Bama while they're down to make themselves feel better. I'd have to say they feel pretty damn good w/o that.

I agree Bama is decent but you're on a freaking Au board & you're calling for respect. You might wanna look elsewhere. Maybe some of the Bama fans have apeared again til this weekend. :P

Im not asking for respect. I think it is funny though that AU fans do the same things they accuse bama fans for...but only rag bama people about it when they do it.

Yeah, but you're bammer. ;)

I'm just kidding. Bama is playing some inspired ball right now. I think you'll play UT tough too. They'll probably pull it out, but I wouldn't exactly be shocked if Bama won. I think Tennessee winning would help Auburn more right now so I'll pull for them to win out. But after that, I want Bama to have as good a record as possible going into the Iron Bowl. We need as good a strength of schedule as we can have in case there are more than two undefeated teams.

112194[/snapback]

BG I doubt that AU needs to kick Bama while they're down to make themselves feel better. I'd have to say they feel pretty damn good w/o that.

I agree Bama is decent but you're on a freaking Au board & you're calling for respect. You might wanna look elsewhere. Maybe some of the Bama fans have apeared again til this weekend. :P

112201[/snapback]

Yeah I was in Auburn this weeked and we all looked to be having a great time, and no one was all to worried about UAT. Granted we would rather give UAT a beating when they were playing well but we still enjoy watching UAT go up and down and pay for the years of cheating, so no we dont have to remind ourselves UAT is down, UAT lets us know they are down by the beatings they suffered from Arky and USC... and who knows it could look worse against UT. But for now we will have our eyes on Kentucky then Ole Miss, we will worry with UAT come 11/14/2004.

bammer is a joke....they have not beaten a team worth a poot.....the only decent teams they have played beat them easily.....UT will kick their ugly asses into the dirt.....get real,folks......bammer has one more win coming this season and then they can build up their reputation in the KOTEX MAXI-PAD BOWL....as far as numbers, if i am not mistaken,every snap this season they have played with 11 players on each side of the ball......don't be like hanoi john kerry and snuggle up to the enemy......

You don't have to snuggle up to the enemy to acknowledge that Bama has done well considering who they've lost. There's no reason to act snotty about it. And don't give me the "that's how their fans have treated us for years" stuff either. For one, the Bama regulars here have never acted that way toward us, so show a little common courtesy and respond in kind to them. Secondly, why would you want to stoop to the level of all the dumb bammers you've had the misforture of meeting in your life? I thought this kind of thing was what separated us from them. :blink:

Leave UAT alone. Haven't they suffered enough? :poke: Look, they have just won one of THE biggest games in crimson turd history, for gosh sakes! They beat Southern Miss! YES SOUTHERN MISS! Can we not let them celebrate this monumental victory in peace! I bet the Denny Resturant chimes have not stopped ringing yet! They are only a few plays away from being in the Orange Bowl. If you don't beleive it, ask one of them! Give them the respect they deserve. With their next win, they are on the way to The Mobile Bowl and a date with UAB. :cheer:

No, you get real. I didn't say it was a bammer appeasement board. I'm just saying that you ought to use that brain God gave you to discern the difference between the snot-nosed, redneck bammers and the good folks we have around here and quit lumping them all into the same pile. I'm also saying that giving them a little credit for pulling it together after a spate of injuries to key players doesn't make you a Hanoi Jane. Grow up.

If we were 5-2 right now with losses to LSU and Tennessee...but we had fought to that 5-2 mark without Jason Campbell or Brandon Cox, without Ronnie Brown, and with the kind of overall depth that bammer has, I would feel pretty decent about that too. Geez Louise. It doesn't mean I don't want to beat the crap out of them in the Iron Bowl. It just means I use common sense and don't stoop to the TurderIncestor level of discourse with rivals. And I want them to have a decent record coming into the Iron Bowl so that victory looks even better. We need the strength of schedule marks.

bammer is a joke....they have not beaten a team worth a poot.....the only decent teams they have played beat them easily.....UT will kick their ugly asses into the dirt.....get real,folks......bammer has one more win coming this season and then they can build up their reputation in the KOTEX MAXI-PAD BOWL....as far as numbers, if i am not mistaken,every snap this season they have played with 11 players on each side of the ball......don't be like hanoi john kerry and snuggle up to the enemy......

112260[/snapback]

The games that bama lost were :usc: and :arky: . The USC game was just bad for Bama. Bama was in the Arkansas game until the later part of the 4th quarter. They had the lead for a little while. I dont understand this statement "the only decent teams they have played beat them easily." I dont think Arkansas beat bame easy at all. There was one big play in that game and that was when Matt Jones broke for 50yds. That whole play turned that game around. Bama's D played almost the whole game and kept the team in it for the majority of it.

I applaud Bama on their win(and covering the spread). Hopefully the love being felt for Shula will continue in the coming hard times ahead.

They could very well hand UT a loss, UT is very erratic and when you have inexperience at QB, anything goes. Tennessee's defense has improved but it remains to be seen if they can stop a running attack that might run it sixty or seventy times.

The schedule maker for Bama's stretch run had a pretty sick sense of humor so they better get bowl-eligible as quickly as possible.

you do as you wish,and i will do as i wish.....i don't care if they have to recruit players from a damn nursing home, i still hope they lose every friggin' game

112306[/snapback]

Fine. I will do as I wish. Part of what I wish to do is call you out when you're acting like a horse's behind to people who've done nothing to deserve it, then bitch about how bad bammers are.

I don't generally root for bammer either. But when it helps Auburn, you're damn right I will. And Bama having a decent record helps Auburn. Now, I think it matters more that UT and LSU keep winning and moving up in the polls, which means they beat bammer. But I'd rather them come into the Iron Bowl 6-4 than 5-5. Same thing with Georgia. We really need them to keep winning until that game. I realize all of this becomes moot if we don't take care of our own business, but if we do, we're going to need our schedule to look as good as possible. It's just common horse sense...as opposed to common horse's ass sense.

as i said before "damn bama".....go vols......i don't need you or anyone else to explain or try to rationalize anything pertaining to football,or bammer, or as a matter of fact,any damn thing to do with anything to me....i have my standards,and anything bammer is not within those standards......you pull for them if you want.....i really could give a damn what you do.....one question for you, after you root for bammer, do you go by the bus stop restroom to try to regain self-respect?

Archived