Alabama vs. Auburn

Argo

Who has Bammer played...... well, lets consult the schedule and Sagrin for rankings.

OPPONENT SAGRIN RESULT

Southern Miss. 51 W

Ole Miss 62 W

South Carolina 34 L

Arkansas 32 L

Kentucky 81 W

Utah State 113 W

Western Carolina 168 W

Where are Bammer's remaining opponents ranked? Let's see.

Tennessee 12

MSU 119

LSU 8

Auburn 5

Now, what do you think the remaining schedule is going to do to Bammer's stats??? Their best win was against a team ranked 51st, with losses against teams ranked in the 30's.

Christ. Let me change my wording in the my post.

Man, Auburn's defense is unbelievable. They have to be the greatest of all time.

There. I make a simple post giving props to how good bama AND AU'S defense have been this year, and you guys turn it into a "my daddy will whip your daddy post"?!?!?! Where did I say that Bama's defense was better? And some of you guys have the stones to say that Bama's fans are arrogant?

I know this is in no way a scientific answer, but I averaged the rankings of the seven teams UA has played. It comes out to roughly 72. And they lost to the two teams in the 30s. The next 4 games average out to 36 (with a whoping 119 contributed by MSU). Leaving out MSU, the three remaining teams average out to 8.3. I say Bama finally gets bowl eligible at MSU, and lose the other three big time. 6-5 season. What I predicted at the beginning of the season.

I know this is in no way a scientific answer, but I averaged the rankings of the seven teams UA has played.  It comes out to roughly 72.  And they lost to the two teams in the 30s.  The next 4 games average out to 36 (with a whoping 119 contributed by MSU). Leaving out MSU, the three remaining teams average out to 8.3.  I say Bama finally gets bowl eligible at MSU, and lose the other three big time.  6-5 season.  What I predicted at the beginning of the season.

112623[/snapback]

I too think that bama will finish 6-5. A LOT of people predicted a 6-5 season, and that was WITH Brodie and Ray Ray.

WITH brodie and ray ray uat would STILL be 6-5. :blink:

(And, don't count those mullets before they hatch. Old Sly Croom has a big circle on his calender and it ain't the egg bowl!) :D:poke:

WITH brodie and ray ray uat would STILL be 6-5. :blink:

(And, don't count those mullets before they hatch. Old Sly Croom has a big circle on his calender and it ain't the egg bowl!) :D  :poke:

112674[/snapback]

Well considering that before the season you predicted us at 4-7, I'll take that as a compliment. Old Sly Croom should've circled the Maine game. Coaching can only go so far......

Archived