Kyle Dodson OT 4*

Kwon Alexander OLB 5*

Stefon Diggs WR 5*

Cordarrelle Patterson WR 5*

Leonard Williams DE 4*

Korren Kirven DT 4*

Jordan Moore S 3*

Wild Card Eddie Goldman DT 5*

I really wish we could get Patterson even though he will probably stay one year and go ,but think he is thug bound.  When I talked to a friend a couple of weeks ago,cause I am from The area Kwon is from,,  four weeks ago I would have bet a lot of money on us getting him.  I got the impression when I talked to my buddy that he believes he might be LSU bound which does not make my week better at all.

I wish we would have put more heat on Patterson.

I really wish we could get Patterson even though he will probably stay one year and go ,but think he is thug bound.  When I talked to a friend a couple of weeks ago,cause I am from The area Kwon is from,,  four weeks ago I would have bet a lot of money on us getting him.  I got the impression when I talked to my buddy that he believes he might be LSU bound which does not make my week better at all.

The coaches are putting a lot of heat on Patterson. They visited him late last week...And after Phillips commits to LSU this week they will only have 3 spots left so I like Auburn's odds.

Offense -

Menelik Watson OT

Avery Young OT

Jordan Diamond OT

Stefon Diggs WR - OR - Cordarrelle Patterson WR

1 x RB or QB Liggins or other

Defense -

Kwon Alexander OLB

Jordan Moore S or Deon Bush S

Eddie Goldman DT

Ronald Darby DB

Leonard Williams DL

Any of the lists on here will make great recruiting classes. It will definitely be well into the top 10. It will add great depth to the previous top ranked classes. It also would add some serious playmakers if we get them like Eddie Goldman, Zeke Pike, Joshua Holsey. This class everything we could expect.

I'm not sure where all this "diamond in the rough" stuff came from about the honey badger. I was surprised ESPN was playing the "little guy that no one gave a shot" angle during the heisman ceremony.

Mattheu commited to LSU early in the summer before any big school offers came in, so his recruitment was pretty quiet. But the guy was a four star player ranked 13th in the nation at his position... Not an average joe by any means.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/lsu/football/recruiting/player-Tyrann-Mathieu-94011;_ylt=AtvHW4J7kwVThDlLbB2RY_OTsZB4

definitely was under the radar. Scout and ESPN had him as a 3* and 247 and Rivals did not move him up in ranking til their last evaluation that year. Plus my dad says St. Augustine is not a great high school to find talent.

Yeah not for football, but St. Aug produces alot of good b'ball players.

Sorry late to the game but thought I would throw my list out there.

Avery Young- 5*

Leonard Williams- 4*

Kwon Alexander- 5*

Trae Elston- 3*

Stephon Diggs- 5*

Eddie Goldman- 5*

Arik Armstead- 5*

Deion Bonner- 3*

Chris Humes- 3*

Pretty good list.

I hate to burst your bubble, but Chris Humes is NOT going to Auburn unless something major has happened

So where is he going?

P.S. I don't have any bubbles where do we get those?  :P

Offense -

Menelik Watson OT

Avery Young OT

Jordan Diamond OT

1 x RB or QB Liggins or other

Defense -

Kwon Alexander OLB

Jordan Moore S or Deon Bush S

Eddie Goldman DT

Ronald Darby DB

Leonard Williams DL

Any of the lists on here will make great recruiting classes. It will definitely be well into the top 10. It will add great depth to the previous top ranked classes. It also would add some serious playmakers if we get them like Eddie Goldman, Zeke Pike, Joshua Holsey. This class everything we could expect.

This is, IMO, the best and most doable list I've seen so far.  Best because it fills our needs, and doable because it can probably happen without an OC being named.  The OC will definitely help with Diggs and the QB, but I think they are AU bound without a firm name.  I say this because the OC is still coaching right now, and still could be by NSD.

Ok, here is my guess

Menelik Watson OT 3*

Avery Young OT 5*

Kwon Alexander OLB 5*

Stefon Diggs WR 5*

Leonard Williams DE 4*

Eddie Goldman DT 5*

Jeremy Liggins ATL 3*

Stephon Diggs WR 5*

Todd Gurley RB 4*

Wildcards:  Deon Bush CB/S 4* (might not flip), Jameis Winston QB 5* (depends on OC hire), Ronald Darby CB 5*

Emersom Bigguns   ***

Richard Head ***

Mike Rotch ****

Seymour Butts **

Tyler Durden ****

Justin Bieber **

Gaylord Focker ***

Curly Bill Brocious ****

Hicks Poor *****

Y'all call me and lemme know how many I got right.

Come on man...Hicks Poor doesn't even have any eligibility left.  Fingers crossed that we get teh rest though.

You are right, a source from inside the athletic dept has just confirmed to me that we plan on offering that spot to Chris Weinke's younger brother, Tinky Weinke.  Kid is huge....great size for his age.  Big legs, strong lower body, long wing span...needs to work on footwork.  Projects as a DL in college.  Photos from profile below.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS88b6i8oQ3fj7qCb-Ud2opekWGmlAwcQ_pEJu3rS1CR8_ZywbRfU1Ci04

Sorry late to the game but thought I would throw my list out there.

Avery Young- 5*

Leonard Williams- 4*

Kwon Alexander- 5*

Trae Elston- 3*

Stephon Diggs- 5*

Eddie Goldman- 5*

Arik Armstead- 5*

Deion Bonner- 3*

Chris Humes- 3*

Pretty good list.

I hate to burst your bubble, but Chris Humes is NOT going to Auburn unless something major has happened

So where is he going?

P.S. I don't have any bubbles where do we get those?  :P

I don't know where he's going, but I go to school with him.  He told me, and I quote, "Man, I hate Auburn."  LSU and Bammer were his top two, but it looks like they won't have room for him. 

P.S. I don't know.  When you find out let me know  :P

Arik Armstead        DE

Stefon Diggs        WR

Leonard Williams    DE

Eddie Goldman       DT

Kwon Alexander      LB

Keno Loyal            FB

Menelik Watson     OT

Alex Kozan            OG

Jeremy Liggins       Ath

Ronald Darby         DB

...maybe swap Deon Bush in for one of the other guys, like Loyal

Given todays news I want to change my picks.

Offense -

Avery Young OT

Jordan Diamond OT

1 x RB or QB Winston or Liggins or Gurley

Defense -

Kwon Alexander OLB

Arik Armstead DL or OL

Eddie Goldman DT

Ronald Darby DB

Leonard Williams DL

Here is my guess:

Williams

Armstead

Watson

Young or Kazon

Diggs

Darby

Moore

and 2 other guys that are plan B.

I hope we get Goldman but it seems like a longshot. I think we will be fighting LSU for Kwon.

Miller was a bigtime pickup today.

Since we signed 24 last year, can we sign 26 this year? I figured I would ask since I'm not familiar with the rule.

I think Blakely ended up counting as #25.

Every body can cross off RB Gurley, as he is 90% to CLEM and 10% to UGA. Also don't be so sure on Kwon, as LSU is working him hard and they now have a mad-on to take one from AU-

I think VanGorder will tip the scale in our favor for any defensive player, especially a LB, that wants to be developed for the next level. But yes, its not over yet.

I'll give it a shot:

Williams

Kozan

Young

Watson

Darby

Moore

Bush

Liggins

Unknown Kicker

Armstead - Cal

Alexander - LSU