Who do we finish with? Contest

AUFAN1972

Since we signed 24 last year, can we sign 26 this year? I figured I would ask since I'm not familiar with the rule.

I think Blakely ended up counting as #25.

Ok, thanks!  I wasn't sure if a transfer counts toward the class or just the total number o scholarships.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we signed 24 last year, can we sign 26 this year? I figured I would ask since I'm not familiar with the rule.

Ok, thanks!  I wasn't sure if a transfer counts toward the class or just the total number o scholarships.

It doesnt usually but Blakely was a special case because he transferred before his Freshman season started.

Every body can cross off RB Gurley, as he is 90% to CLEM and 10% to UGA. Also don't be so sure on Kwon, as LSU is working him hard and they now have a mad-on to take one from AU-

UGA says they have him...

I'll give it a shot:

Williams

Kozan

Young

Watson

Darby

Moore

Bush

Liggins

Unknown Kicker

Armstead - Cal

Alexander - LSU

Goldman - Alabama

Winston - FSU

Diggs - I personally don't want him, but I still thinks he goes to UF

You and I are pretty close in our predictions, although I do not think we will take a kicker and I doubt we take Kozan, Watson, and Young. Also I said Kwon may go to LSU but uat might take him after missing on a few others.

I wish we had BVG earlier - I really think it would have made a difference in recruiting.

Oh, and I would take him in a minute and he is my signing day surprise to Auburn as of today. But we need an OC soon...

Oh, and I would take him in a minute and he is my signing day surprise to Auburn as of today. But we need an OC soon...

Maybe but Diggs is bot signing on NSD.

Maybe but Diggs is bot signing on NSD.

whenever he signs, i think it will be with AU... (more like I hope)

It doesnt usually but Blakely was a special case because he transferred before his Freshman season started.

That whole situation confuses the hell out of me. If he counts towards the 25 seems like he should have been eligible for the 2011 session, eh? Since he wasn't he should've only counted against the 85. It only makes since, right? But how things that the NCAA does make sense?

Given todays news I want to change my picks.

Offense -

Avery Young OT

Jordan Diamond OT

Stefon Diggs WR - OR - Cordarrelle Patterson WR

1 x RB or QB Winston or Liggins or Gurley

Defense -

Kwon Alexander OLB

Arik Armstead DL or OL

Eddie Goldman DT

Ronald Darby DB

Leonard Williams DL

Anyone else notice that almost all of our final targets are in the top 100 - I glanced at scout.

Armstead, Diggs, Goldman are all in the top 10. If we get all of our top targets we'll have 10 out of the top 100. We may not get all, but are likely to get a few. Not to mention the good PR from having so many top recuits consider and visit us in the last weeks.

I hope Armstead commits next week. It would carry the momentum started with the van Gorder hire.

Love it. War Eagle

Archived