JASON CAMPBELL

MDM4AU

I will go one step further and state that I believe Jason has been a very good qb all along and that AB has finally put him in a system that lets him shine and has taken off the shakles that had him bound for a long time. He is free to change plays at the line of scrimage and he is free to RUN.

After all is said and done, I am equally proud of the type person that Jason has proven himself to be....A TRUE Auburn MAN.

Auburn will be better for the time Jason has spent on Campus.

WAR EAGLE.....ONE at a time. :au:

Glad to see Campbell getting written about as something other than the weak link of this Auburn team. I to have gotten down on him at times (especially last year and was unsure of him this year), so I am more than happy that he has put me in my place.

I will take it one step further and say this may thrust him into the Heisman race as NCAA's best college player.

I know carnell has kind of fallen off, but campbell has really shown his leadership and poise and skills this year. I think he is better than Orton out of Purdue, Rogers out of Cal, Greene out of UGaly, and others.

Perhaps Leinart and a few others are neck and neck. Then again, how many of these Heisman hopefuls are on teams that are undefeated?

:au:

Archived