Campbell's starts under Petrino & Borges

StatTiger

JC has made a grand total of 13 starts under Bobby Petrino and Al Borges. Auburn is 12-1 in those games and 7-1 in SEC play. This includes 6 games against teams ranked in the top ten. :big::big:

Here are his totals in those 13 starts:

151-236-6-2145yds-20tds / 63.9% / 9.09 avg

163.21 QB Rating :cheer::cheer:

:au:

Here is his pass distribution this season ( Pass Attempts ):

Taylor: 24

Brown: 21

Mix: 19

Aromashodu: 17

Obomanu: 16

Williams: 10

Daniels: 9

Wallace: 9

Stewart: 4

Bennett: 4

Slaughter: 1

:au: 35 :uk: 10

you have to be a computer that is operating with AI.....all of us should send you a xmas gift.....you are an amazing guy....i'm assuming that you are a guy......you could be a lady, so if you are forgive me....howzis?....you are an amazing person.....i'm impressed beyond words

:hail:

I stand in awe of your awesome work oh great one!

When I first got on to this page I thought I could be kind of like you giving out the stats, but you have shown me, Oh no I was oh so wrong!

Let's hope:

:au:   56

:uk:   10

As Tubby starts to lobby for an Orange Bowl bid...

112397[/snapback]

Raven,

This team is clearly capable of the score you posted but I'm basing my score on the trend that we have seen thus far.

:uk: 110th ranked offense vs :au: 5th ranked defense

:uk: 84th ranked defense vs. :au: 14th ranked offense

:o this could get really ugly for the Cats.

Let's hope:

:au:   56

:uk:   10

As Tubby starts to lobby for an Orange Bowl bid...

112397[/snapback]

Raven,

This team is clearly capable of the score you posted but I'm basing my score on the trend that we have seen thus far.

:uk: 110th ranked offense vs :au: 5th ranked defense

:uk: 84th ranked defense vs. :au: 14th ranked offense

:o this could get really ugly for the Cats.

112401[/snapback]

I'm not saying that we drill the Cats because Tubby can, instead we NEED to drill the Cats to impress those Coaches that only read the Sunday box scores, then cast their vote. Sad but true.

Grab onto your socks and pull folks, but, I am begining to think that raven may be right on this one. We need to start sending that message loud and clear. I can't ever remember the annointed one in gainesville EVER sending out appologies for scoring TOO many points vs anyone. :)

ONE at a time.....WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

:thumbsdown:

And cause injuries to our starters?

Are you kidding me?

Margin of victory is NOT factored into the BCS (perhaps subjectively in the minds of coaches)

Folks, a win is a win. whether by 35 or by a single point.

As my wife said, let s put the back ups in to prepare for the future instead of our starters getting hurt in order to impress everyone for one season!

The remaining undefeateds will all come out in the wash. Not AU's problem if we are BCS #3. So we split the MNC like LSU.

Hell we still have half the schedule to go!

:headshake: :headshake:

Play the second teamers and get them ready for AJ, After Jason.

We need the reps for next year, this year will take care of itself.

To StatTiger:

Oh Great Reservoir of Data and Tower of Analysis:

CTT, at his Sunday press conference, said injuries were low this year because, in part, we are liberally subsituting and our starters are are not getting overtired, and that is when injuries occur.

Are you aware of any source that tracks injuries by quarters. Do more injuries occur in the fourth than the first? <_<

Thanks.

Margin of victory is only a factor in the early season polls. Wins and losses begin to take over and I wouldn't be surprised to see only 1 undefeated team at the end of the season. If we win by 17 points, that enough in most people's minds to be a big victory. We can do that against UK, UM and uat. UGA is up in the air, both times.

Archived