Orange Jerseys!

jared52

Oh man... I am watching the Auburn Football Review and lo and behold Travis Williams on the "Tiger Cage" says his favorite jersey is the ORANGE jersey! He has obviously seen them and looks forward to wearing them!!

:)

Oh man... I am watching the Auburn Football Review and lo and behold Travis Williams on the "Tiger Cage" says his favorite jersey is the ORANGE jersey!  He has obviously seen them and looks forward to wearing them!!

:)

112449[/snapback]

Are you sure that he's not talking about the Coliseum, or NIKE ones that I had to buy my kids!!!??? :blink:

Please God, tell me your joking! As it has been widely stated, THEY SUCK! They are just plain horrible! I dont understand the obsession with these jerseys. I really dont understand CTT's fondness of AU being known for the orange either. To me, blue with a little orange has always looked best. This is what I grew up on and I cannot see AU wearing those horrid horrid jerseys.

OK don't mean to soaund crass but the minute any of those morons who decide such things have us in orange jerseys is the day I turn elsewhere for a while..I'll still love AU...but this would be a major joke and make us the laughing stock of college football....yes they are that bad.

Of course we could be thankful that there is still Orgeon out there to keep us from being the ugliest team unis....

Give me a break...classic blue and white...the best looking uni's in all of college football!

I like the look of Orange all over the stadium at home games but not on the field. I think we have the best looking uni's in CFB. If it aint broke.....well you know.

Here we go again....................... :P

Kick 'em in the butt big B L U E ! ! ! ! :au:

Please God, tell me your joking!  As it has been widely stated, THEY SUCK!  They are just plain horrible!  I dont understand the obsession with these jerseys.  I really dont understand CTT's fondness of AU being known for the orange either.  To me, blue with a little orange has always looked best.  This is what I grew up on and I cannot see AU wearing those horrid horrid jerseys.

112464[/snapback]

It has not been "widely' stated that the orange jersey's "suck". Only mildly stated by a few people here(which some believe is the know-all and end-all). I have talked to many people who would love to see them. Is this the week? <_< Maybe the blue pants come out at Ole Piss? Wait and see!! :lol: Personally, I would love to see Orange pants at the UAT game!! Now that would really p them off! :cheer:

I agree that :au: has the best looking uniforms in football. Bar none.

One year at Jordan Hare (believe while my younger brother was busy flunking out during the early '80s - 1982 to be specific), them coon-hounds descended from the rocky tops for a friendly game of college football.

:au: warmed up in the normal jerseys, then came out in orange to a crowd that went absolutely bezerk. Proceeded to beat Tennessee for the first time in 4 years by a score of 28-10.

Speaking of Travis Williams in the "Tiger Cage". What was up with that? :huh:

Favorite away stadium to play in: South Carolina

Blue jerseys or white jerseys: Orange

Favorite holiday: Valentine's Day.

Why does this topic never die? :puke: IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. WE DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN. IT'S JUST ANOTHER DISTRACTION. WE DON'T NEED NEW JERSEYS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT THE FOOTBALL TEAM.

It would be cool if it were an option on NCAA 2004 though.

Personally, I would love to see Orange pants at the UAT game!! Now that would really p them off! :cheer:

112490[/snapback]

Put The Crack Pipe Down!

Yes, I think we should wear them to the orange bowl.

112451[/snapback]

No way...any (and every :D ) time Auburn is in a National Championsip game, even twenty years from now, I want them to win looking like my Auburn Tigers, not strangers!

And I want all photgraphs of that momentous day, whenever or however often it may occur, to show the CLASSIC Blues or Whites that tradtionally mean :au: . They are the best uniforms in all of football!

LOL, I love ruffling feathers! I don't know if he was talking about practice or not... it was just his reply!

I vote no on the orange jerseys though!

LOL, I love ruffling feathers!  I don't know if he was talking about practice or not... it was just his reply!

I vote no on the orange jerseys though!

112578[/snapback]

And he is a minister? :lol:

Archived