Best thing to come from bama win

lionheartkc

:laugh: Yeah my girlfriend and I both took a picture of the tv screen when that was on there. I bet that truly confused some Alabama fans.

Best thing to come from the Bama win is I get the expenses to my spring trip to Talladega covered.  A Bama fan friend of mine tried (and failed) to get me to cheer for Bama last night by throwing that out there. :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbsup:

I agree: by winning one more, Bama succeeded in losing 5!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bammer math:

13 + 1 = 9

:laugh:

Actually, I think bammer math is something like:

8 + 1 = 14.

ESPN hit them with what you suggest, or something more like:

"13" + 1 = 9.

Agree... what is insane is that 9 legitimate NC's is in itself an amazing accomplishment when you realize that the game has only been played for about 120 years.  Fluffing it up with bogus claims of more only cheapens what has actually been accomplished (regardless of "how" they did it.)

Agree... what is insane is that 9 legitimate NC's is in itself an amazing accomplishment when you realize that the game has only been played for about 120 years.   Fluffing it up with bogus claims of more only cheapens what has actually been accomplished (regardless of "how" they did it.)

yea, but if you add up all of the national championships that college schools claim it would add up to something like 823 ... not 120.  :laugh:

Alabama winning is also great for the state's economy. In numerous stores I've seen those idiots purchasing arm fulls of UAT "NC" gear. They'd buy dog %^$# if it was patterned after houndstooth.

Alabama winning is also great for the state's economy. In numerous stores I've seen those idiots purchasing arm fulls of UAT "NC" gear. They'd buy dog %^$# if it was patterned after houndstooth.

What is so really funny about that is these bammers would look better if they paid for dental work instead of houndstooth stuff!

I think they hear tooth in houndstooth and believe this is related to dental work!

Archived