Sign of The Apocalypse

Jenny AU-92

Link To the Homer's Crow Eating Statement

Trev's Take

I've finally seen enough to be convinced that Auburn is the best team in the SEC. Quarterback Jason Campbell is the reason. Entering the season, he was the biggest question mark regarding whether this team could contend for the title. Not only is Campbell playing well enough to help them win, but he's playing like a Heisman candidate right now.

But somehow he STILL manages to make it smarmy...

"I've FINALLY SEEN ENOUGH..." It took 7-0 to show him enough???? What a freakin' :homer:

:puke:

He's far from my favorite but he deserves some credit here. Alot of announcers wouldn't admit they were wrong and that is basically what he is doing here. Great props for JC too.

Far be it for me to complain about ANYONE giving Jason props - he totally deserves it. It is just that props from Trevie-boy is kind of like using Bill Clinton as a character reference when asking permission to marry some guy's daughter...

Far be it for me to complain about ANYONE giving Jason props - he totally deserves it.  It is just that props from Trevie-boy is kind of like using Bill Clinton as a character reference when asking permission to marry some guy's daughter...

112496[/snapback]

LMBO!!!!!!

It is just that props from Trevie-boy is kind of like using Bill Clinton as a character reference when asking permission to marry some guy's daughter...

112496[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Far be it for me to complain about ANYONE giving Jason props - he totally deserves it.  It is just that props from Trevie-boy is kind of like using Bill Clinton as a character reference when asking permission to marry some guy's daughter...

112496[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::no:

Come on, guys, I can understand the whole "finally" thing. I think we have all been wondering when this was going to come crashing down. After this weekend I am starting to believe that there is something really special about this team. 7-0 is just hard to believe. It makes me smile every time I think about it.

I'll give Trev his due this year. He didn't just flat attack us, actually throughout the year he has had good things to say about Auburn, he even wanted Campbell to get a helmet sticker over Rosegreen in the UT game. He just beleived Georgia to be the best team, which May hounds him about, and he stuck to his guns with that and took a long time to change his mind about it.

Course I'd hate to be Trev if Georgia does win it all this year though lol.

It took at least 5 games for you guys on this board, Auburn fans nonetheless, to see how great Jason Campbell is. Give a non-Auburn guy some extra room. La Tech doesnt count, so Arkansas showed he's consistent against.

He just beleived Georgia to be the best team, which May hounds him about, and he stuck to his guns with that and took a long time to change his mind about it.

May is the biggest idiot on that show. "Georgia will be lucky to win just 7 games this year" - Preseason 2003

God, I hate him.

Archived