Shane on Finescum

Aubie7

Shane just said that UAT has become the type of football team that Gene Stallings and Pat Dye would like. He went on to say they are a hard nosed team and that they can run on anybody. Where does he get this idea? Oh yeah...they did pound Southern Miss AND Kentucky! :roflol:

Oh my...No he didn't: " I don't think Tennesse has seen an offensive attack like the one they will see Saturday" He has completely lost what little mind he has.

Evidently he didn't see our Tigers play at UT.

Oh my...No he didn't: " I don't think Tennesse has seen an offensive attack like the one they will see Saturday"

112507[/snapback]

Come on now, let's give his due..Shane is correct...UT hasn't seen an offense and inept as the one they'll see Saturday...LOL

Oh my...No he didn't: " I don't think Tennesse has seen an offensive attack like the one they will see Saturday"

112507[/snapback]

Come on now, let's give his due..Shane is correct...UT hasn't seen an offense and inept as the one they'll see Saturday...LOL

112511[/snapback]

Oh! I see what you mean! you are right! UT won't have seen an offense like UAT's. A totaly inept, one dimension, no depth, no imagination offense. NOW, it makes sense! Thanks!! :thumbsup:

AHHHHHHHH...it's the simple things in life.... :)

i was in b'ham last week and caught a load of shane one afternoon. seems he was fueding w/ some auburn guy named 'iron mike' or something like that...maybe it was 'iron head'. my apologies to iron guy if he's a member of this board.

anyway, the aubie basically laughed at 'load of shane' because he had evidently gotten under shane's skin. lol

ct

shane calls in every day....i think he and finebaum are in cahoots about this because shane is finebaums brother-in-law.....i think he calls in to piss AU folks off so they will call the show......no one can walk around unsupervised if he is as demented as shane sounds on the radio

Why would anyone listen to finescum ANYWAY? :blink:

he is the best show that i can get where i live.....he is better than the two microphone monkeys at wjox.....finebaum ain't that bad, and if you want the straight stuff,when he says something is going to happen, it happens......

he is the best show that i can get where i live.....he is better than the two microphone monkeys at wjox.....finebaum ain't that bad, and if you want the straight stuff,when he says something is going to happen, it happens......

112564[/snapback]

Ditto, if you "know" how to read his comments, he is eerily accurate on almost all issues. He does miss it every once in a while.

I had my first ever live Finebaum experience on Friday driving though bammerham. When his show started, I decided to give him a real chance.

That chance lasted less than 30 seconds. I hit the CD button and listened to some Breaking Benjamin for the next hour.

What a jerk.

Again, Shane is a bonified idiot! Can you imagine a person with so little to do and such a poor self image that he feels the need to call in to the "Scum" every day in order to feel important? Shame of it is, he is simply showing the world what a fool he is and how really little he is. He's the type that makes me GLAD that I'm an Auburn tiger! While he is unaware of it, I'm sure, he degrades the U of A by his classless comments and stupid remarks. The Crimson Tide nation should be proud of Shane and Phyllis, two of the truly great Crimson Turd fans.....WDE!

If Shane :homer: is such an idiot, why are we responding to his ramblings.  Turn him off.  :puke:

113151[/snapback]

That's why PF has the characters of Shane and Phyliss on his show. They are stupid, piss off AU fans, and give you guys something to blasts bama about. I wouldn't be suprised it either aren't reading material PF wrote himself to boost ratings.

If Shane :homer: is such an idiot, why are we responding to his ramblings.  Turn him off.  :puke:

113151[/snapback]

That's why PF has the characters of Shane and Phyliss on his show. They are stupid, piss off AU fans, and give you guys something to blasts bama about. I wouldn't be suprised it either aren't reading material PF wrote himself to boost ratings.

113215[/snapback]

:clap::clap::clap:

I doubt if this post is worth my time,,,, but anyhow, here goes! The Auburn people predominately take Finescum with a grain of salt and make fun of him. However, the TRUTH is, in the beginning of his show, it is stated that "The Finabeaum show forms opinions , etc." THAT is true-- and so why do we sit by and ignore the little bald headed idiot while he makes fun of our school , our former coach, our present coach and in some cases, our players? Don't you people realize that young kids listen to this crap too and form opinions based upon his "take" of Auburn? He is NOT harmless and he should not be ignored! Apathetic behavior by Auburn people is one reason this A**hole is still on the air doing the damage to our school that he does... there, I said it! :au:

That's why PF has the characters of Shane and Phyliss on his show.  They are stupid, piss off AU fans, and give you guys something to blasts bama about.  I wouldn't be suprised it either aren't reading material PF wrote himself to boost ratings.

113215[/snapback]

You're not serious! If there was a comedic writer capable of inventing a Shane or a Phyliss, he wouldn't/shouldn't be wasting his time on a sports-niche radio show in bammaham, AL. He would/should be Hollywood-bound and writing for some TV show or film studio. Face it: nobody could make them up!

The awful truth of the matter is this: Shane & Phyliss represent more of the average uat fan then you're willing to admit. Anyone that's lived in AL for any length of time spanning just one football season would know this. That's why their appearances on Finebaums show are so popular ... everybody has run into a 'Shane' or a 'Phyliss' at one time or another. You can say, "oh, every school has fans like that." And some people will nod their heads in agreement, but don't be fooled. Reality is they're just being polite. Inside, they're shaking their heads and thinking, "OMG. What rock did these people crawl out from underneath? Thank you, Lord. Thank you!" :au: WDE

That's why PF has the characters of Shane and Phyliss on his show.  They are stupid, piss off AU fans, and give you guys something to blasts bama about.  I wouldn't be suprised it either aren't reading material PF wrote himself to boost ratings.

113215[/snapback]

You're not serious! If there was a comedic writer capable of inventing a Shane or a Phyliss, he wouldn't/shouldn't be wasting his time on a sports-niche radio show in bammaham, AL. He would/should be Hollywood-bound and writing for some TV show or film studio. Face it: nobody could make them up!

The awful truth of the matter is this: Shane & Phyliss represent more of the average uat fan then you're willing to admit. Anyone that's lived in AL for any length of time spanning just one football season would know this. That's why their appearances on Finebaums show are so popular ... everybody has run into a 'Shane' or a 'Phyliss' at one time or another. You can say, "oh, every school has fans like that." And some people will nod their heads in agreement, but don't be fooled. Reality is they're just being polite. Inside, they're shaking their heads and thinking, "OMG. What rock did these people crawl out from underneath? Thank you, Lord. Thank you!" :au: WDE

113405[/snapback]

I could point out a "Shane" and a "Phyliss" on this board right now. I could show you post they made last year calling Tubs and idiot, and post they've made this year talking about how great of a move it was to keep Tubs. Ratings make PF's show, and those people have you and I talking about PF's show right now. They've done their job for PF.

113151[/snapback]

113215[/snapback]

You think so!? :blink:;)

Archived