Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

this kid is interesting....i see him playing outside LB instead of safety because of speed....but,he will hit and he is 6'3 205lb.....he is someone that you can't dismiss and looks like he could be one of the proverbial "diamonds in the rough" type players....

I don;t know how accurate his stats are but they list him with a

4.37 40 and a 2x 110 hurdles state champ...with those measures IMO

he has the speed but may not know how to utilize it on the field yet.

if those stats are accurate,get butt in Auburn right now and teach him how to play football....to be honest,his speed just did not look like those numbers on the video

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this kid is interesting....i see him playing outside LB instead of safety because of speed....but,he will hit and he is 6'3 205lb.....he is someone that you can't dismiss and looks like he could be one of the proverbial "diamonds in the rough" type players....

I don;t know how accurate his stats are but they list him with a

4.37 40 and a 2x 110 hurdles state champ...with those measures IMO

he has the speed but may not know how to utilize it on the field yet.

if those stats are accurate,get butt in Auburn right now and teach him how to play football....to be honest,his speed just did not look like those numbers on the video

straight-line speed doesn't always translate to football speed where you may have to quickly change direction.

PM mentioned on SportsCall that JM will probably play receiver in college.

Bryan Matthews sees him as a Safety so  :dunno:

Let's flip for it.  What PM was saying is that is the position he's being recruited to play.

We're probably 12 hours away from possibly having info about the visit but was curious what the latest was?  Seen several articles on AJC and elsewhere that sound like this guy is raw but could be a stud. 

**This thread had dropped to page 3...figured I would bump it up so we someone could update it when information starts to leak out**

Idc what position he plays as long as he plays for Auburn. I love the sleepers(Sig!) but this guy just woke everyone up! You can't be considered a sleeper when your ranked as the #15 Safety in the country but he did fly under the radar for a LONG time.

We're probably 12 hours away from possibly having info about the visit but was curious what the latest was?  Seen several articles on AJC and elsewhere that sound like this guy is raw but could be a stud. 

**This thread had dropped to page 3...figured I would bump it up so we someone could update it when information starts to leak out**

bumpty bump-bump

AUBlog David Morrison

Moore, a track star, said his top 3 - in no order - are AU, UNC, TCU. He runs a 4.37 40. No big deal. I can do that...

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

AUBlog David Morrison

Safety Jordan Moore said he played one snap on defense before the playoffs, then three games in the playoffs. He has 20 offers based on that

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Per Jay Tate: "•S JORDAN MOORE of suburban Atlanta is uncommitted. Here’s a story. Moore is a state champion hurdler and sprinter who played wideout on the side. An teammate’s injury forces Moore to play safety in the playoffs for the first time in his life. So he goes out, plays lights-out, sends the highlight tape out and Ohio State offered a scholarship immediately. That tape also intrigued Auburn, which also has offered a scholarship and appears to be Morris’ leader right now. He’ll be visiting TCU next weekend and perhaps North Carolina. I got the sense that it’s down to Auburn and TCU. A prospect couldn’t be sharper and more aware than Moore, who may be the most impressive interview I’ve ever seen for a high-school kid. Can three games change someone’s life? We shall see."

moore.jpg

Auburn and TCU are his final two.  Visiting TCU next weekend.

If auburn doesn't get him, I'm glad it'll be TCU, they are the other school I follow and their recent promotion to the big 12 is definitely deserving. TCU is quietly turning into an nfl factory if you look close enough. I believe something like 16 or 17 TCU players from the last four years have been drafted or picked up in free agency. I go to auburn, and will always be a plainsman, but I do have a little horned frog in me thanks to my dad.

That's a pretty cool story how he came to play safety almost accidentally.  It sounds as though he was born to be a DB.  I love it when somebody finds their niche.

How can Jordan Moore be a high 4* on ESPN and unranked on Rivals?

I've never seen that kind of disparity.

His tapes did not go out until November I think. He will probably be a four star on Rivals.

How can Jordan Moore be a high 4* on ESPN and unranked on Rivals?

I've never seen that kind of disparity.

Espn has updated their rankings since Jordan moore's sudden rise in notoriety. Rivals hasn't, when rivals does look for him to be a 5.7 3* or 5.8 4*

Archived