Jordan Moore

AuburnWarVet

I'm not an expert on athletic performance, but I do know something about physics.  The smaller you are, the easier it is to change speed and direction.  A bigger guy may have outstanding track speed, but that is based on straight line running.  Not saying anything about Moore, just that extra weight always comes at a price.

I know what you are saying but tell that to Bo Jackson, Cam Newton, and Javon Robinson. All excellent at changing directions.

I'm sorry Ell, I don't mean to hijack, but is it Javon or Jovon?  I've seen it spelled both ways and I was curious which way is correct. 

Javon but I just call him J-Rob.

Jovon

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not an expert on athletic performance, but I do know something about physics.  The smaller you are, the easier it is to change speed and direction.  A bigger guy may have outstanding track speed, but that is based on straight line running.  Not saying anything about Moore, just that extra weight always comes at a price.

I know what you are saying but tell that to Bo Jackson, Cam Newton, and Javon Robinson. All excellent at changing directions.

I'm sorry Ell, I don't mean to hijack, but is it Javon or Jovon?  I've seen it spelled both ways and I was curious which way is correct. 

Jovon

You are correct. I never looked at his name closely til now. Like I said, I always call him J-Rob so I never type out his first name.

Jovon

You are correct. I never looked at his name closely til now. Like I said, I always call him J-Rob so I never type out his first name.

J-Rob...I like that, I think I will use that too.  ;)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

RecruitingAJC Michael Carvell

#UGA flirtation with ML King's Jordan Moore is apparently over, too. Same deal: #Dawgs say LB while Moore prefers FS. #Auburn #wde

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

No one else is happy that ThuGA is backing off of JM ? 

Per al.com interview of JM: "Moore said he didn't mind the move from wide receiver to defense because "I could play wide recevier, quarterback and linebacker at the same time, and still run super, super fast."

How fast? He holds two state track titles in Georgia. He said his best time in the 55-meter hurdles is two-tenths of a second off the world record.

Maybe that's why he said his college goal is to "try to win a couple of national championships on the track as well as on the football field."

JM is a SERIOUS sleeper with near-world record speeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd.

WDE !!!

I'm very happy about it.  He is a very interesting target and his speed is no joke.

He's so fast that when he turns out the light to go to bed, he's under the covers before the room gets dark. 

(now his speed is a joke)

I'm very happy about it.  He is a very interesting target and his speed is no joke.

He's so fast that when he turns out the light to go to bed, he's under the covers before the room gets dark. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9egraFtqOhB9bNj-ZxkIQ0g0pVd6xxKxZoaHURFE5mtFeCJmHRA

Jonathan Jones has a faster 110m hurdle, which is perfect because he's a corner and needs better long speed.....but Moore being THAT big and THAT quick/fast (2 tenths off the world record) is insane. A must have in this class, IMO.

:laugh:

WeightWatcher's Chuck, formerly known as Round Mound, speaks !   :bow:

"I have been called circumference"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9egraFtqOhB9bNj-ZxkIQ0g0pVd6xxKxZoaHURFE5mtFeCJmHRA

Turrably funny.

He's so fast that..ah..we missed it!  ;D

Per BM: "3-star defensive back Jordan Moore from MLK in Atlanta, Ga., said he had a good trip to TCU this weekend and still has Auburn and TCU as his top two schools. He said it's a dead-even race right now. Moore plans to visit either Arkansas, Michigan State or Penn State next weekend and have a decision one or two days before Signing Day."

"Auburn looks pretty good to me right now." per JLee

Meeting with Penn State and TCU coaches today and Auburn set to visit soon. Michigan State may get a visit this weekend if he takes any OVs.

This is a 3 star guy that I want like a 5 star. He has a very high ceiling to me.

Agreed. ESPN made him a 4* after only 3 games as a safety.

This is a 3 star guy that I want like a 5 star. He has a very high ceiling to me.

Agreed. ESPN made him a 4* after only 3 games as a safety.

I agree with both of you. Moore has a huge upside potential and we need to land him. I think we will.

Archived