A note to fraternities from an alumnus

lukeduke

Yeah. The frat guys shouldn't even come to the game. Sell your ticket to some real fans.... :poke:

P.S. Note title under name!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wishbone,

You seem to like to use the word like "sissy" and "weaklings" in this thread. When I hear people make comments like that over the internet, it makes me wonder if they would talk that tough in person. Regardless, it does nothing to improve the point, whatever that may be, you are trying to make. It also makes me think that since you like to call names and seem so upset about the drinking thing, it does make me wonder if you are one of those annoying drunks that come to the game and ruin it for me and my family.

What I love about college football is that there is no alcohol being sold during the game, thus why I prefer to take my family to them. I don't like the drinking and the drunks that enter the game, so you have just called me a "sissy" and a "weakling". I have a pretty good idea that you would not say the same thing to me face.

Isn't the internet just a wonderful place for "blowhards" to live? <_<

I went to the La. Tech game and noticed how out of place the frats now look because of the whole orange thing. I did think, "too bad they aren't wearing orange too". If it's important for the frats to wear coat and tie then they should be able to w/o being criticized. It would be nice if they could do something to add a little orange to where they sit. There has to be some way.

Yes this thread grows tiresome. Besides, everyone knows orange is so passe this fall. The color that rocks the autumn experience is Singapore Sunset Saffron.

Ya there is stupid people in fraternities, and there is stupid people out of them.

113225[/snapback]

Case in point. ;)

113230[/snapback]

What I'm stupid cause I'm a realist in the fact that just cause you didn't join a frat I don't buy automatically that your a 4.0, perfectly well-mannered, sensitive to all causes and cultures, do no wrong type person?

113251[/snapback]

No, you're stupid because you have no grasp of the English language. I hope that you're not a product of my beloved university.

Jaydubb, Singapore Sunset Saffron may be in but it's after Labor Day now...Duh. What are you thinking man? :bonk:

Besides, Martha Stewart gray stripes are all the rage these days.

Speaking of colors at the games: What is up with the group of students wearing the neon green shirts and caps, in the student section? Anyone know what the shirts say or are about?

Archived