WOW

PCAuburnRunner

Thats gonna be posted in the locker rooms. Appreciate the material and reminding our team they need to stay focused cause some people think we are still last years team. Thanks Kirk.

He said that Auburn had a great team, but the strength of the conference may be our downfall. UGA, Bama and an SECCG is alot for any team to beat down the stretch. It has happenned to the Conference winners in the last 3-4 years, what makes anyone think we will buck the trend...he just formulated an opinion based on probability and recent history. If this team changes its focus from one game at a time...he may be right. Of course, I'm a pessimistic AU fan...I tend to wait for the other shoe to drop. I'm worried about UK. :redface:

Even with lesser (MUCH lesser) teams, Tubs has never lost to both Georgia and Alabama in the same year while at Auburn. Not saying it can't happen, but just pointing out a trend.

Week in and week out, this team continues to get better. Let the doubters keep adding fuel to the fire, it's just more people to prove wrong.

I have no basis for saying this since I didn't see the show, but I find it hard to believe that he said we would lose to Alabama.

Maybe he said that out of UAT, UGA and SECCG, we would have a loss.

Even if you do lose to UGA and Bama, you still go the championship game... You hold the tie breaker. I am confused, but as us LSU tigers realized last year, there is NO bigger douche bag in the media the Trev Albert. The man is a buffoon. For the record you dont lose to either, but thats just me, the way Auburn is playing this year and the schedule I just dont see it happening.

He was asked on their fact or fiction segment whether or not Auburn would play in the BCS title game. He said fiction because he expected Auburn to stumble in one game down the stretch simply because of the strength of the conference. He never said anything about the SECCG.

You need to hear his comment, I didn't think he was being disrespectful at all.

He was asked on their fact or fiction segment whether or not Auburn would play in the BCS title game.  He said fiction because he expected Auburn to stumble in one game down the stretch simply because of the strength of the conference.  He never said anything about the SECCG.

You need to hear his comment, I didn't think he was being disrespectful at all.

112649[/snapback]

he's really not going out on a limb here...to predict that any one team won't play in the CG is no big deal..especially when they have the schedule we still have left.

all we get to do is go prove him wrong!

WAR EAGLE! :cheer:

Archived