Richardson in "Hot Water?"

MDM4AU

son,

don't let your mouth write a check that your bed-wetting ass can't cash.....teachers,artists,journalist are a dime a dozen.....the woods are full of them, a large part of them are imcompetent boobs like you....liberals are what has started the  rotting process that this country is undergoing at this very moment.....i have grown sick of my taxes wasted on so-called progressive education.....it has been estimated that around 45% of the teachers of today cannot pass a teacher competency exam....why do you think the LIBERAL AEA is against it?...business schools produce people that are the lifeblood for our future.....son, you don't want to  meet me anywhere,trust me on that....i'll shove your pinhead so far up your butt that you can see what you had for lunch.....although, if you are in liberal arts, that is where you keep your head,anyway

113277[/snapback]

Who educates these business people doofus? I'm no fan of government based liberalism myself but some liberalism in society is necssary. If not we'd all be 50+ year old often constipated ( by your own admission :rolleyes: ) fartbags like yourself all full of needless rage.

Is there anything funnier than a senior citizen who talks smack like you did in this quote? Of couse not! :poke::lol:

i don't like richardson any more than they do,but what they are doing and how they are doing it has put them up for public scrutiny.....i think taking money from something as useless as liberal arts and funneling it to the school of business is a wonderful idea..... don't get me wrong,lowder should be run out on a rail ...... always remember though,that the biggest difference in liberalism and communism is the way they are spelled

112963[/snapback]

I have said it over and over but I will say it again. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you don't like Lowder's "meddling" quit taking his money. If I gave as much to AU as her does I would meddle too. Every school has their Lowder, i.e., bama and Paul Bryant, Jr. The only difference is other schools don't gripe about it like a lot of Auburn people.

Oh yes, what would poor old Auburn do w/o lowders money. Dry up and blow away I'm sure. We better let him have free rule or we'll soon be a dustbowl!

hey, i didn't threaten him...he cast the first stone....i just told him what it would be like if he really did want me to meet him somewhere....check your facts

113315[/snapback]

Actually, you did threaten him. Yes, he did say something about meeting and settling this, but only after you insulted him and everyone who has some kind of liberal arts degree with mindless posts like:

i think taking money from something as useless as liberal arts and funneling it to the school of business is a wonderful idea..... don't get me wrong, lowder should be run out on a rail ...... always remember though,that the biggest difference in liberalism and communism is the way they are spelled

and

if i listened to a preacher with a liberal arts degree, i'd be asleep.....the minds of our children are poisened by people with liberal arts degrees....i won't step on your degree, but i'll wipe something with it.

then follow up his one provoked phrase with more stuff like this:

son,

don't let your mouth write a check that your bed-wetting ass can't cash.....teachers,artists,journalist are a dime a dozen.....the woods are full of them, a large part of them are imcompetent boobs like you....liberals are what has started the rotting process that this country is undergoing at this very moment.....i have grown sick of my taxes wasted on so-called progressive education.....it has been estimated that around 45% of the teachers of today cannot pass a teacher competency exam....why do you think the LIBERAL AEA is against it?...business schools produce people that are the lifeblood for our future.....son, you don't want to meet me anywhere,trust me on that....i'll shove your pinhead so far up your butt that you can see what you had for lunch.....although, if you are in liberal arts, that is where you keep your head,anyway

Now besides the complete ignorance running rampant through your posts on this thread (like for instance, being unable to distinguish between someone with a liberal arts degree and a person who hold liberal views politically), you have been the initiator in this thread degenerating to the point it is now. There was no reason to just barge in and take a dump on people's hard earned degrees. I mean, geez, is it too much to expect a 50 year old man to conduct himself with the sense and maturity one would expect 50 years of life experience would bring?

The warning stands. Pull another stunt like this and you can cool your jets for a week, at least. You have got to learn the difference between expressing your opinion with passion and showing your ass. But in fairness, I'm also going to apply this to sportwareagle. Don't threaten people no matter how much what they say insults you. The next salvo, no matter who starts it or ends it, will result in a suspension.

TitanTiger,

Just wanted to say I appreciate you stepping in to cool the rhetoric (from both sides).

But I guess that why you're "Secretary of Crowd Control".

Thanks

I find it very off-putting to see folks behave in such contentious ways, no matter who said what or when. I also find it troubling that AU brethren would stoop to a Mike Tyson like carnival. AU folks should be much better than that.

I am sure there are times when all of us disagree with posters, but let's maintain the proper decorum and leave our testosterone out of our responses.

All of us think that AU is a wonderful and very special place. Let's exemplify that every day, every where.

That's my pontifications for the day!

Tombigbee, you are a real jewel, buddy.

Salt of the Earth.

Good luck on your quest to rid the world of Church Pastors and School Teachers.

Well, before this thing gets stirred up again, I think it's time to shut this thread down. If any more news about SACS or the Richardson issue comes up, feel free to start a new thread that hopefully will stay more on topic.

Archived