LSU Fan Being Honest

CalcoTiger

First of all you have a long way to go before the end of the year but since LSU is not going to overtake Auburn i am pulling for our fellow SEC West team to carry the Banner.

I am not an Auburn fan you understand and i do resent some of the Auburn people who did not pull for LSU in the Nat. Championship race last year .

But my dislike for USC and the resulting change in the BCS that took place because of USC confirmed the bias that is the media in favor of the big market areas.

It is possible that you will see that bias again this year.

I hope not because it would be a disservice to all fans everywhere just like last year was to LSU.

My love for LSU Football makes it hard to pull for any other team. But the way i look at it is like this.

Me and my brother fought like dogs growing up. But if someone outside the family ever messed with him they had to deal with me too.

I wish you good luck and like the old Cliche says.

Take em one at a time.

I will be pulling for LSU to win out and if by some strange miracle you guys fall apart and lose 3 SEC games we will most gladly accept your failure and move on in your place.

Good luck and keep the fire burning . No time to let up now.

Geaux LSU Tigers

Thanks for the support. I was pulling for LSU last year but I still think it should have been LSU vs USC for the MNC. That would have been a great game. You guys exposed Oklahoma and gave them their second loss in as many games(how does a team that did not win its conference game still go to the MC game?)

Hope you guys win the rest of your games.(it helps our SOS)

The truth be told LSU wanted to play USC in the game. With LSU defense last year it would have been a pleasure to watch.

Does Auburn want to play USC if they get there?

To be honest the thing i question on Auburn is if you fall behind too much in a game will you be able to come back. You have really not been in that situation this year.

LSU was the closest and you were still able to run in the last part of the game to keep defense honest.

I think Cambell has done a good job this year but he is still prone to mistakes.

Getting off to good starts against the good teams left is a key.

I think you have the team to beat Georgia. It is Alabama i would look out for because grudge games have a way of being close. Anything can happen.

Good luck and cant wait to get you guys in Baton Rouge next year.

Geaux LSU Tigers.

I nominate this post to the Classics forum for the "JC is PRONE to make mistakes" comment. :rolleyes:

I am glad that folks STILL do not give him the respect he has EARNED, not just this year but with all of his SUCCESS over TOP TEN teams during his tenure. :)

p.s. Thanks for the half "support". :lol:

Go ahead and pull for lsWHO. THEY need YOUR support. :big::cheer:

The truth be told LSU wanted to play USC in the game.  With LSU defense last year it would have been a pleasure to watch.

Does Auburn want to play USC if they get there?

To be honest the thing i question on Auburn is if you fall behind too much in a game will you be able to come back. You have really not been in that situation this year.

LSU was the closest and you were still able to run in the last part of the game to keep defense honest.

I think Cambell has done a good job this year but he is still prone to  mistakes.

Getting off to good starts against the good teams left is a key.

I think you have the team to beat Georgia. It is Alabama i would look out for because grudge games have a way of being close. Anything can happen.

Good luck and cant wait to get you guys in Baton Rouge next year.

Geaux LSU Tigers.

112644[/snapback]

I would like a revenge rematch against USC. They ruined our national title hopes last year, I want to ruin theirs this year.

As far as Campbell being prone to mistakes.... he hasn't made any yet has he?

UGA and Bama are the teams too look out for. I know we've upset Bama a few times at the end of the year when we weren't supposed to, and we need to avoid that. They're gonna be playing with nothing to lose, especially if they go belly up and don't get in a bowl game.

Auburn played both LSU and USC. LSU is the national champion period. Seven unbeaten now but there will be only two by January.

Well, I'd like to point out one more time to all of those people that jumped all over him for that.... the lineman hit his arm, not 100% his fault. Give him credit for staying in the pocket and risking a hit. The UT INT wasn't good, but the guy was an idiot for picking that one off. Way to make your team lose yardage buddy.

As far as Campbell being prone to mistakes.... he hasn't made any yet has he?

You must have a short memory. He had like 2 incomplete passes last week. ;)

NCAA I-A Leaders in QB Rating (Thru games of Oct 16, 2004) (15 Att/G and 75% of games played) Rank Player Team Rate

1. Bruce Gradkowski Toledo 181.5

2. Stefan LeFors Louisville 181.4

3. Aaron Rodgers California 181.1

4. Jason Campbell Auburn 180.4

"To be honest the thing i question on Auburn is if you fall behind too much in a game will you be able to come back. You have really not been in that situation this year."

I honestly don't see us falling behind anyone. ;)

First of all you have a long way to go before the end of the year but since LSU is not going to overtake Auburn i am pulling for our fellow SEC West team to carry the Banner.

I am not an Auburn fan you understand and i do resent some of the Auburn people who did not pull for LSU in the Nat. Championship race last year . 

But my dislike for USC and the resulting change in the BCS that took place because of USC confirmed the bias that is the media in favor of the big market areas.

It is possible that you will see that bias again this year.

I hope not because it would be a disservice to all fans everywhere just like last year was to LSU.

My love for LSU Football makes it hard to pull for any other team. But the way i look at it is like this.

Me and my brother fought like dogs growing up. But if someone outside the family ever messed with him they had to deal with me too.

I wish you good luck and like the old Cliche says.

Take em one at a time.

I will be pulling for LSU to win out and if by some strange miracle you guys fall apart and lose 3 SEC games we will most gladly accept your failure and move on in your place.

Good luck and keep the fire burning . No time to let up now.

Geaux LSU Tigers

112634[/snapback]

Thanks...and for the record. I DID pull for LSU in the NC game. :)

wartim why did you leave off the first part of what i said in the quote. It didnt make your point!!!!

I said Cambell had done well this season and you wouldnt have beaten LSU without him in that last drive .

But all QB's have that game where they are just not in sink . Mauck had it and he was about as consistent as they come.

I know Auburn doesnt need my support or for that matter yours. But i do want to see the SEC do well and i will be pulling for Auburn because i like to see the conference well represented.

Does that mean that their are some Auburn fans that make my skin crawl yes and which i am sure their are LSU fans that do the same to you.

Good luck to your team right up until the last horn this year and then all bets are off.

Geaux LSU Tigers

Speaking as an AU Man of many years, Why are you here? :blink::big:

Speaking as an AU Man of many years, Why are you here? :blink:   :big:

113044[/snapback]

Speaking as an LSU fan of many years : Because i like talking football with fellow SEC fans.

Does that answer your question.

I like talking with people that don't always agree with me.

It helps me win arguments with my wife.

To make it even more clear my wife is a democrat and i am a republican. I have to keep my edge to keep her liberal views in check.

Talking with other fans does that for me!!!

When i really piss her off i go over to the Georgia forums cause i am in the doghouse.

Geaux LSU Tigers :lsu::D:D:D

Okay. You are a fellow Republican. Arguement over. :):au:

Okay. You are a fellow Republican. Arguement over. :)   :au:

113365[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Kerry sucks! :P

Archived