Lsu fans arent bad?

vatz22au

Well, because of all the excuses made by some lsu fans on the board that overrall the fan atmosphere is "safe" and "fun" heres a little article y'all would love to read:

http://www.theplainsman.com/vnews/display....4/3f996a75c0f0f

My favorite part is the part that includes the owner of the "auburn tiger" van that got set on fire. He said that the campus police were quoted to saying:

"It was also suggested that I not travel on the LSU campus at all this weekend," he said. "The safety of the vehicle, myself or those traveling with me could not be guaranteed by the LSU Campus Police."

Funny...not even human beings could even be told by the police that they are "safe", instead the police just say the whole damn place is unsafe and that they arent responsible...how lame, thats the problem, when police start saying there not responsible for human danger....thats a first.

So I dont want to hear again how lsu is a "safe" place to play in. Oh I agree, there are some really great lsu fans to talk to, whom are on this board and I am glad they are classy....but there are alot that arent so classy and act like damn barbarians....I agree with the article...the SEC should step in and stop this before someone gets fatally hurt, which could very well happen in the near future.

I'm not gonna pile on here, because I think it's been pounded into the ground for waaaaay too long. We all know about the horrible things that happened 2 years ago. It seems that they only act that way when they win. So, as long as the AU Tigers take care of business, none of us should have to worry about our safety in Red Stick.

That comeback was completely misguided. Im talking about real life...and if you read that post more carefully it proves my point even more....2 students gang raped in baton rouge after the last 2 games....point proven. If anything that topic right there is just auburn fans pointing out the obvious, baton rouge has horrible gameday police management.

Vatz I've about determine that you're a complete idiot. I was just showing that your Auburn fans are holier than thou attitude is a bit wrong. I dont' think making fun of LSU women for being raped is funny at all. What if that was your mother or sister, or a relative your loved and respected.

A question for you vatz,

If the game were at Jordan Hare this year, and I was coming down there with an LSU van covered in LSU stuff, do you think the Auburn campus police would "guarantee the safety" of my vehicle? Of course they wouldn't. I'm not saying the van would get messed up, it probably wouldn't. But the police telling someone they aren't responsible for the safety of his vehicle doesn't mean that Baton Rouge is Baghdad, and it doesn't mean the LSU police don't give a rat's ass about the safety of visiting fans or their property.

I'm not trying to convince you that LSU fans aren't raving lunatics who enjoy raping and pillaging before, during, and after games, because there's nothing I could say that would do so. That issue has been beat into the ground for a couple of years now and I'm not going to keep going in a useless attempt to convince you otherwise. My point, however, is that the statement by the police shouldn't convince you any further.

I hate talking about this crap because I rather watch good football, but here I go.

You guys are missing the point. Did an Auburn van get burned two years ago? Yes, it did. That has nothing to do with someone being and LSU fan. Maybe that was the motivation, but that isn't the reason the person did this. Whoever lit that tail on fire is capable of doing that sort of thing no matter what the situation is. It is a mindset of a person. If you honestly thing Auburn or any other school in the country doesn't have atleast one person with that mentality, then you are wrong. The bottom line is this guy was a jackass who just happend to be an LSU fan and had an opportunity. He took it. There is simply no way in hell you can judge and entire fan base on one lunatics actions. As far as the rapes go, those are not LSU fans at all. Those are rapists who figured out that out of 115,000 people on campus (yes, that is how many were on campus for the Georgia game) it is easier to commit their crimes. Again, these people do not act like this because they are LSU fans. They act like this because they are sick. These type of people are everywhere and depending on where they are decides what team the cheer for. Auburn has em, LSU has em, every school in the country has em. Again, it is not the fact that these fans cheer for LSU that causes them to do these things, it is a flaw in their mindset and personality which occurs in people all over the world.

So by giving this post the title "Replying to LSU fans arent bad?" is rediculous. LSU fans pertains to hundreds of thousands of individuals who would never do such a thing as the above mentioned. The incident with the van that occured two years ago could have happend anywhere. Read your newspapers and tell me if you don't ever hear of vandalism, rapes, murders, etc. If you don't, let me know where you live so I can pack my crap up and move.

Archived