Jay Prosch has been granted a waiver from the NCAA.

auburnandjagsfan

Great news! I almost ran off the road with excitement earlier today when I read my Bleacher Report update on my phone!  War Damn Eagle!

You shouldn't be texting or reading while driving. 

You should also sign up for AE texts, I had the news from AE a full 5 min's before I got the BR update.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad Jay can play! The kid has arms so big they look like arms you see on video game heros.

Really great that he got cleared! This is going to help us out so much because now we can move Lutz outside where he should be snagging balls over the middle and in the flats. And at the same time still have the ability to run it right at a team with Prosch bulldozing some people!! Can't wait to see this guy leading some running plays off Tackle  :tdau:

This is huge!!!!!!  I was a tad worried about the ncaa not giving Auburn and Jay a fair shake.   Great news for the Tigers.

Great Video, thanks for posting.

Outstanding news!! Our RBs just got 2-3  MORE yards  per carry added to their average!

Prosch is a monster.. During A-Day he flattened people.

Congrats to Jay and his mom.

Huge cudos go out to the Athletic Department for tenaciously pursuing this for Jay, his mom and AU.  We have the best AD in the country, in my opinion.  They do it right!  :we:

Great news! I almost ran off the road with excitement earlier today when I read my Bleacher Report update on my phone!  War Damn Eagle!

You shouldn't be texting or reading while driving. 

:laugh:

I don't some people realize how big of a deal this is... this is HUGE for our running game.

And passing.  Bring on the Lutz!!!!  :party: :party:  :tdau: :tdau: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Outstanding news!! Our RBs just got 2-3 yrd average per yards carry.

An EXTRA 2-3 yards per carry.  I know this is what you meant.  :)

This is great news... You will see a different team this year... have not been this excited about a season since 2010... 

...So, what you're saying is that you're more excited about this season than last?

Outstanding news!! Our RBs just got 2-3 yrd average per yards carry.

An EXTRA 2-3 yards per carry.  I know this is what you meant.   :)

Corrected.. Typed this on my Android phone originally. Not the best for adding text! :)

• 4 weeks later...

This was a great short film about Jay and how he struggled and dealt with his mom's tumor. Guy is gonna be special.

Also, worth noting that he looked SEC ready at the age of 7.

Archived