Glad JC is getting credit but...

PChamp119

I think we need to give a huge thank you to our Receivers. Those receivers are making Jason looking like the Heisman Candidate he is. Last year they had all these drops. With the exception of like 2 drops all year, they have played nothing short of Outstanding. They look like NFL receivers out there. Devin and his diving catch at UT, Taylor and his diving catch saturday.... I mean wow. Jason is throwing it a tad high at times and they are making the catches - case in point Anthony Mix (b4 the fumble).

Don't get me wrong, I aint taking anything away from JC cuz he's my boy and always will be. But these receivers, I feel are being left out on this board and deserve a lot of credit. They are supposed to catch the ball, it's their job, but they are doing an outstanding job this season.

Point in case... last year

112727[/snapback]

No need for a reminder friend I too watched in disgust all last year. :lol:

actually it took these guys time to "catch"on this year too. devin had two drops week one. ct had 3 against msu. ben had one against lsu. we're rounding out into a solid group of receivers, but i'd say it's a work in progress.

I agree. A big difference this year is that our receivers are coming back to the ball when Jason is in trouble.The added threat of backs coming out of the back field also frees up the receivers bec ause the defensive backs have to back up the linebackers trying to cover backs. Last year many times the receivers were out of the play after making their initial cuts.

...and lest we forget that "you can't throw from your back"...let's not fail to mention those hosses blocking up front.

Another reason we are playing so well...T E A M..everybody doing their part and doing it well...clicking on all cylinders....together

T E A M !

Ya lets give credit to the guys who are doing what they havent been doing for the past 2 years...AND THATS CATCHING THE DAMN BALL. I'll give them credit, but there doing what they were supposed to be doing all along....finally.

Archived