PREGAME VIDEO

kickerman97

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the video that they play pre-game, the "

coming soon" one? I have to have that thing, it's awesome.....

I hate to be rude and all, but this has been asked twice a week for the past 7 weeks. If you do a search you'll see that the athletic dept/media relations is not releasing the video.

heman....that's awesome, i'm going to try and record it this weekend, but i will not have any audio :angry: also, i talked to a chick this morning about it, she worked for media relations, she was a bi**th

Of course it has to do with copywriting laws. I can't think of anything else it would be. But I can guarantee you because there has been such an uproar about it, it won't be free if they release it. I'm guessing $9.99!!!

Link

Here is something that is on the Gameday Central page.....I dont think it is the one you are referring to (the Coming Soon video), but it is still pretty good...

Link

Here is something that is on the Gameday Central page.....I dont think it is the one you are referring to (the Coming Soon video), but it is still pretty good...

113539[/snapback]

It's not it, but it's pretty cool! Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the link, I am starting to think someone needs to get a big note to all new accounts no more questions about the pregame video, not to be mean but this is getting as bad as the orange jersey stuff...

Archived